Lehinch rideouts

Ok Ok, second rate was overdoing it a bit.

Third rate.

At best.

C'mon......it just wasn't funny ffs!!

:p

Regardless, my point still stands.....why would you want to see the house?

Fanum said:
but I truly can't comprehend the desire to see the house that appeared on a second rate sitcom's titles when you're able to look at a photo of it.....

I thought better of you Bill :(

Dougal: Can I stay up tonight to watch the scary film?
Ted: Ah, no no no. The last time you stayed up to watch a scary film you ended up having to sleep in my bed. I wouldn't mind, but it wasn't even a scary film.
Dougal: Come on, Ted. A Volkswagen with a mind of its own. If that isn't scary, I don't know what is.

Father Brendan: God Ben I'm such an eejit - I've put the shorts - on me head !

guffaw. :rolleyes:

Ted: Dougal, do we have any incense?
Dougal: (uncertainly) There was.. a spider in the bath the other night....

Oooh no stop, my sides hurt........ :rolleyes:

Mrs Doyle : Oh - by the way, Bishop Brennan, your car's parked outside.
Bishop Brennan: I know. I parked it there myself.
Mrs Doyle : Well, if you're looking for the windscreen wipers they're in the kitchen.
The bishop looks puzzled and worried.
Mrs Doyle : I thought they needed a little wash. The only trouble is... I broke the side window as I was snapping them off.
Bishop Brennan: Leave my car alone and don't touch it again!
Mrs Doyle : Right you are Bishop. Oh! Just one thing - is your car petrol or diesel?
Bishop Brennan: Leave it alone Mrs Doyle!
Mrs Doyle : (laughing) Oh no, Your Grace, this is just curiosity. Is it petrol or...?
Bishop Brennan: It's diesel, it's diesel!
Mrs Doyle : Oh right. So it'd do a terrible amount of damage if I was to put petrol in it?
Bishop Brennan: Yes. It would completely ruin the car's engine.
Mrs Doyle : Oooh! Well! (hysterical laughter) I certainly won't be doing that then! (turns to leave with a look of horror and guilt on her face)

I've just wet myself :rolleyes:

:p

quote:Father Brendan: God Ben I'm such an eejit - I've put the shorts - on me head !

guffaw.

quote:Ted: Dougal, do we have any incense?
Dougal: (uncertainly) There was.. a spider in the bath the other night....

Oooh no stop, my sides hurt........

quote:
Mrs Doyle : Oh - by the way, Bishop Brennan, your car's parked outside.
Bishop Brennan: I know. I parked it there myself.
Mrs Doyle : Well, if you're looking for the windscreen wipers they're in the kitchen.
The bishop looks puzzled and worried.
Mrs Doyle : I thought they needed a little wash. The only trouble is... I broke the side window as I was snapping them off.
Bishop Brennan: Leave my car alone and don't touch it again!
Mrs Doyle : Right you are Bishop. Oh! Just one thing - is your car petrol or diesel?
Bishop Brennan: Leave it alone Mrs Doyle!
Mrs Doyle : (laughing) Oh no, Your Grace, this is just curiosity. Is it petrol or...?
Bishop Brennan: It's diesel, it's diesel!
Mrs Doyle : Oh right. So it'd do a terrible amount of damage if I was to put petrol in it?
Bishop Brennan: Yes. It would completely ruin the car's engine.
Mrs Doyle : Oooh! Well! (hysterical laughter) I certainly won't be doing that then! (turns to leave with a look of horror and guilt on her face)

I've just wet myself

Sella, does the sayin' " i got a bit of Irish in me " apply to you more than others?
Did a bad Irishman do naughty things to you when you were young ..and that's why you hate all things Irish?

father-ted-2.jpg

video clip

Lah Hinch

...good on ya, Tuned, ya got it !

Go to Cong to see "The Quiet Man" being milked for all that can be wrenched out of it.
De Yanks love it.

Bill...

Yer missin' the point...

Which is to have YOUR photo taken in front of FT's House, with a Burbidge Bakery bag stuck over yer heed...!

Hence (almost) guaranteed inclusion in the Bakerman wall of fame.

C&L

Cogs said:
Hence (almost) guaranteed inclusion in the Bakerman wall of fame.

C&L
Its all a con I tell ye - I posted pics from all over the world on me travels and sent them to Burbidges Bakery on the promise of fame and "free bread for a year for all published photos" and yes the photos did get used but I was robbed, not even offered the scraps bin content for my troubles!! :(

It was all a scam just to gain free brand placement!

:mad:

CEOL 7 CRAIC

...for any interested in Irish Traditional Music,
Feakle, Co. Clare has its annual festival,
04 - 08/'08, centred mainly on Pepper's Bar,
highly recommended, < one hour East on your
GS.

Re: Re: Judge

judge said:
- Phil Gunn will be leading an off-road excursion around the Burren on the Saturday :thumb

Wasn't he in treasure island ???

Re: Re: Judge

judge said:
Confirmed by text today - Phil Gunn will be leading an off-road excursion around the Burren on the Saturday :thumb

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom