C125 Super Cub

Bit more information would be great Martin, I thought the Super Cub was only a single seater, looks good, just the job for my MoHo.

22 model is dual seat now. But not sure if that follows you can't have a rack or box

Bit more information would be great Martin, I thought the Super Cub was only a single seater, looks good, just the job for my MoHo.

What would you like to know ?
Bike comes delivered as shown in pics. Dual seat is standard .

22 model is dual seat now. But not sure if that follows you can't have a rack or box

Pillion pad unbolts to leave rack below, like in this pic

6eb2bf6830212a612e21aa05bc9508fb.jpg

What would you like to know ?
Bike comes delivered as shown in pics. Dual seat is standard .

Pillion pad unbolts to leave rack below, like in this pic

6eb2bf6830212a612e21aa05bc9508fb.jpg

Solo seat and luggage space for long-haul touring!

C125

Still got my C125, I love it but just can’t get over the CT125 thing, it’s not if it’s when.

Attachments

• ADBCBA63-BAF4-46A1-ACA0-800A9705556A.jpg
    ADBCBA63-BAF4-46A1-ACA0-800A9705556A.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 331

Ideal for sending the wife out to collect more beers or pop the pillion seat on and she can ride it back from the pub when you’ve had a beer or two too many. Sounds perfect to me :beerjug:

Picked this up yesterday.

It’s a Two-up World Adventure Touring Scooter !!!

f75ae7e38cf4681a30025ebe968dcec9.jpg

6e3ee086e99137a17367ba8ab876b2a4.jpg

I’d really wanted a CT125 Hunter Cub but they aren’t an official model in Europe as not Euro 5 and to get an import adds £1000.
Plus I showed pics of both to wifey and she actually prefers the look of Super Cub.She might use it for work, but if not I’ll just use it for mucking about on,plus having the pillion pad as standard is a bonus.
It’s a giggle,especially as I’d never ridden one and didn’t realise the shift pattern was 4 down !!
Seems well made and has keyless ignition.
Cost me less then £2900 !!

If you don't mind me asking mate, how did you manage to secure yours at that price? TIA

I love the red and cream one. There's been a new 2021 lingering on the floor now for 6 months at the local dealer, I'm careful when I'm there not go look it over! All in with tax and plate it'd cost $4,250.

Been out this afternoon with wife on the back.
I was surprised just how stable it was and she said the pillion seat was just fine.
Quite impressed !

Total carrying capacity according to the 2020 owners manual (US version) is 234#. Have Honda somehow increased the load capacity for ones with a passenger seat?

Been out this afternoon with wife on the back.
I was surprised just how stable it was and she said the pillion seat was just fine.
Quite impressed !

Didn’t realise you had remarried

Congratulations

Anyone still got one of these? Would be interested to see how they've been doing..

Still got mine, not much to say really, always starts instantly, runs like a Swiss watch, drop dead gorgeous. (to me at least)
The only thing I could snag it on is fuel range, economy is good but the tank is so small you’ll barely get 100 miles out of it. I usually have a 2 litre container on the rack, just in case. I don’t think there is anything else out there for £2.5k (for a used one)that is so much fun.

Still got mine, not much to say really, always starts instantly, runs like a Swiss watch, drop dead gorgeous. (to me at least)
The only thing I could snag it on is fuel range, economy is good but the tank is so small you’ll barely get 100 miles out of it. I usually have a 2 litre container on the rack, just in case. I don’t think there is anything else out there for £2.5k (for a used one)that is so much fun.

Thanks. I think they look great. Having an ongoing conversation with a pal about us doing a tour on one. Comfortable for a reasonable stint? Definitely will need additonal fuel.

Yes, I’ve had my seat remodelled, there’s a bit of a hump at the back which gets to be a pain if you’re tall at sit at the back of the seat. I had it removed, an inch in height added, and recovered in the same material. You can’t tell by looking at it but it’s much more comfortable. I’ve done 100 plus miles in a day with no issues, I’m about 6’1”. You will need to carry fuel, but there are plenty of options for this. Go for it!

Yes, I’ve had my seat remodelled, there’s a bit of a hump at the back which gets to be a pain if you’re tall at sit at the back of the seat. I had it removed, an inch in height added, and recovered in the same material. You can’t tell by looking at it but it’s much more comfortable. I’ve done 100 plus miles in a day with no issues, I’m about 6’1”. You will need to carry fuel, but there are plenty of options for this. Go for it!

Thanks, that is really useful :thumb
I'm similar height so the seat tip sounds good. Self done or did you get a seat place to do it?

Cub seat.

A local guy did it for me, match the original materials really well, just doesn’t have the Honda logo on the back.

Attachments

• 15DB84B0-3D78-4E1D-BDAD-75F1DBCC8F80.jpg
    15DB84B0-3D78-4E1D-BDAD-75F1DBCC8F80.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 274
  • 33596705-5AC3-44D5-8C8A-3218209D124A.jpg
    33596705-5AC3-44D5-8C8A-3218209D124A.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 262
I also cut open the cat housing on the exhaust on removed it, not difficult but you will need to weld the plate back into the cut out.
Very marginal difference but is noticeable, and sounds a tiny bit crisper.

Back
Top Bottom