C125 Super Cub

Good tips and the seat looks really good. Thanks for taking the time :thumb

Got a Honda NF110i Wave. Lighter and simpler than the cub and similar performance due to its light weight (94kg dry). Honda Step Thru's are great.

I'm fancying the CT 125 Hunter Cub (Postie) for some serious touring Rob :thumb2

:beerjug:

Very good, that. Me like.

Destination would be the Algarve.

Got a Honda NF110i Wave. Lighter and simpler than the cub and similar performance due to its light weight (94kg dry). Honda Step Thru's are great.

I see what you did there! :)

Everyone wants a CT125 Postie but unless you’re happy to pay £4500 for an imported one it’s not going to happen.

Everyone wants a CT125 Postie but unless you’re happy to pay £4500 for an imported one it’s not going to happen.

The last time I spoke to Seven Seas Imports he had no more available to bring in. Still got my name on one though :thumb2

The last time I spoke to Seven Seas Imports he had no more available to bring in. Still got my name on one though :thumb2

I don’t blame you, I’d love to put my name down on one, I’m sure another batch will be available before too long. I’m still enjoying the Supercub so the CT will be something to look forward to in the future:beerjug:

I’ve ended up getting a cub to replace my sh125i on the camper. I need to twin seat it and add a top box and rear pegs then that will be it . Much smaller but very cute and love the colours

d65197c06ea7d00281fea9b11d8869ed.jpg

96f46a60b9e5d588bbfeb716a770c200.jpg

545f044b74250aca1867eff2a2d75edd.jpg

55127564d9977ee3f72a4557bc0821fb.jpg

It has a front piece of fork shroud missing for some reason but was cheap enough not to worry about. It only has 900 miles on it and I have to say initial impressions are very good. I do love the twist and go nature of the sh125 along with the underseat storage but the cub look great and is almost new and not pretty knackered like it’s out going cousin

Welcome to the club, mine lives on the back of my motorhome. Are you a member of C90club.co.uk ? Join up, we are a very accomodating crowd, not unlike those on here

Welcome to the club, mine lives on the back of my motorhome. Are you a member of C90club.co.uk ? Join up, we are a very accomodating crowd, not unlike those on here

Bit harsh that FatBoy :eek:

Ha ha .... you weren't up at Strontian June last year wuzya? :D

i-9NmwFgx-L.jpg

i-dfM9cg3-L.jpg

i-5Wsgjj2-L.jpg

i-QWWMxCj-L.jpg

i-qNHmLb9-L.jpg

i-Ftpqh7T-L.jpg

i-97cLXSJ-L.jpg

Bit harsh that FatBoy When I said 'not ulike those on here' I meant like those on here, being of a sound mind and up for a laugh. Sorry if you took it wrong

Don't recognize the C90's, but do recognize the stickers, so they must be on C90.co.uk as well

Bit harsh that FatBoy When I said 'not ulike those on here' I meant like those on here, being of a sound mind and up for a laugh. Sorry if you took it wrong

Don't recognize the C90's, but do recognize the stickers, so they must be on C90.co.uk as well

I didn't take it the wrong way ... maybe you said it the wrong way :D:thumb2

Matters not ... we have some great meet ups, Dent, Strontian, Portsoy :thumb
See you up at Strontian for the New Year?

See you there :thumb2

Apologies fatboytours .... fully understood :thumb2

I’ve ended up getting a cub to replace my sh125i on the camper. I need to twin seat it and add a top box and rear pegs then that will be it . Much smaller but very cute and love the colours

Did you ever do this and were there any insurance implications?

There’s some history re touring on a Cub. But the thread running through it is it’s cheap

Attachments

• 986A7189-8DF4-43CC-96E2-77F3200DD2A3.jpg
    986A7189-8DF4-43CC-96E2-77F3200DD2A3.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 76
  • 0DC682D0-9D92-4E4A-B2A5-E24DFB1809BF.jpg
    0DC682D0-9D92-4E4A-B2A5-E24DFB1809BF.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 75

Back
Top Bottom