Bilbao to lleida

nothing Dull about Lleida if you know where to look. my lad raced at Alcaras alot which is just down the road. Mr Marques live just a few miles up the road and is often in Lleida training on MX or flat track. if you go in late summer make sure you like peaches as they seem to give the bloody things away with every purchase. i got a 5kg bag just cos i bought some fuel.

The Peach Capital of Europe or so they say ... this year an award winning film - the Berlin Golden Bear award among others - was made using locals as the actors!

Not si keen on the city itself, having spent too long hanging around there for poor rail connections when I commuted frm the Pyrenees to Tarragons on a weekly basis, but every Spanish city will have its pleasure xzones if you just try to find them :)

Hi
You have many options for your travel. Maybe break it into 2 days to give yourself time to see some fantastic roads and scenery. When you get to Lleida I suggest you stay at the Parador. well worth the 120 Euro, with breakfast, per night. If you wish to eat, across the road and down a bot is a restaurant call ed Celler Roser. Excellent menu and great food.
Take Care
Clive

Back
Top Bottom