Details.

Hadn't noticed it until I got chatting to folk at Dent. I'd already booked the week before as A/L but will try and get it changed. Missed Ullapool last year due to the 90mph winds as I set of on the Tuesday, got to Thirsk from Beverley and had to turn back.

Hadn't noticed it until I got chatting to folk at Dent. I'd already booked the week before as A/L but will try and get it changed. Missed Ullapool last year due to the 90mph winds as I set of on the Tuesday, got to Thirsk from Beverley and had to turn back.

Have the sun booked , so you should be fine..;)

I thought so!

Is there lots of 'nearly always there' wildlife on offer for a photographer? I think I'm going to make the journey up and I am going to try and get a bed and breakfast.

In a word yes, there's a spot on the way to Kilchoan, where you can view the golden eagles, with a set of binoculars,or naked eye.
Contact Tim for more information he's loads of local info. Also check my first post , will have details for the bed and breakfast next door to the campsite, hope you can make it, cheers.

Only just caught up on this one :blast

Forget I mentioned Ullapool :D

Can you put me down (I know Gerard would like to) in the VW Camper please, with Millie the dog :thumby:

With hook up please. I can phone the site up separately to book that if you want Baz

:beerjug:

Only just caught up on this one :blast

Forget I mentioned Ullapool :D

Can you put me down (I know Gerard would like to) in the VW Camper please, with Millie the dog :thumby:

With hook up please. I can phone the site up separately to book that if you want Baz

Hi Micky, not a problem lol !!
It may be best to enquire with Tim at the site about the hook up please :D
Look forward to seeing you

Hi Micky, not a problem lol !!
It may be best to enquire with Tim at the site about the hook up please :D
Look forward to seeing you

Will do Baz :thumb2

Hopefully, if I get electric hook up, if anyone wants anything charging we can sort.

Unfortunately I shan't be able to make this now ....

Wedding in Spain to go to. Good pal Dec on here, from Cork, is getting married down in Ronda, Spain. A few of us are riding down for it.

When Miss Milly wasn't too good on her back legs I cancelled going to the wedding because I didn't want to leave her with anyone, and so was gonna bring her north in the Camper. Unfortunately she has died so I will now be going to the wedding.

I like my September in the Camper up in the Highlands and Islands of Bonnie Scotland, so I'll be up there next year :thumby:

I'm tempted to join you but just had a weekend at Kettlewell Yorkshire and the miggies were terrible when do the miggies hibernate lol.

Variable but the west coast can get them badly. This year isn't a bad one (at home), September they are normally reducing so shouldn't be too bad - just take plenty Smidge

Back
Top Bottom