Details.

Went and visited Tim at Sunart Camping yesterday and hes looking forward to our little soiree, weather was ace, and not a lot of midges present at all !! Had a nice run around the peninsula today, and again was red hot with the temp in low 20's at 9am , let's hope for more of the same in September
73c475404d61beb6996ae203da09e84b.jpg
a4a002039d034a0bb617f35347179815.jpg
d008b2a5cb33454afdcac39e6126eeb7.jpg
7cb83266e8895d23ce225d6cde91a279.jpg
e53a1bff2f81c7b3b4e9472039002337.jpg
80dc9cb89d8830eee36fa523a11757ea.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'm staying in Lea Cottage just outside the camp site. The nice lady booked me a table in the pub on Friday & Saturday evening.:fnikefork :beer:
Look forward to seeing y'all up there.:beerjug:

I'm staying in Lea Cottage just outside the camp site. The nice lady booked me a table in the pub on Friday & Saturday evening.:fnikefork :beer:
Look forward to seeing y'all up there.:beerjug:

Excellent, we've stayed at the hotel before and grubs good :D
Also a side note the local cafe does takeaway fish/chips etc on a friday night, only till 7pm though, enjoyed my tea from there yesterday
The hotel pub can be a little difficult to get a table if they are fully booked, but we've got a barbecue sorted on site under cover for the Saturday night as well , so plenty to choose from :beerjug:

Excellent, we've stayed at the hotel before and grubs good :D
Also a side note the local cafe does takeaway fish/chips etc on a friday night, only till 7pm though, enjoyed my tea from there yesterday
The hotel pub can be a little difficult to get a table if they are fully booked, but we've got a barbecue sorted on site under cover for the Saturday night as well , so plenty to choose from :beerjug:

Thanks Baz, at least I won't go hungry. Fish & chips, BBQ, pub grub :D
... plus a great location and a nice ride up the A82. Whats not to like. Looking forward to it :beerjug:

Thanks Baz, at least I won't go hungry. Fish & chips, BBQ, pub grub :D
... plus a great location and a nice ride up the A82. Whats not to like. Looking forward to it :beerjug:

Sounds like you're sorted :thumb2

What are you coming up on, HD?

Might see if i can get a hall pass for this one ;)

was planning to do something around the end of Aug, but its short notice now ...

Very tempted if i can get my new suspension fitted and dialled in :)

Any room for a stranger ?

Could do with a run out to blow away the cobwebs
Work is doing my nut in
All work and no play and all that

Just had a look at numbers:

Said yes:
Bazman
mspenz
Gerrard
Myself
Hut van
Aberdeen Angus
UturnTony
Smelly Old Boots
Spud
brut33
Rage rover
gsjohn

Maybe:
Sgt Bilco
Doyle
Wrinkleyowlie
red rocket
santa 2512

Said yes:
Bazman
mspenz
Gerrard
Myself
Hut van
Aberdeen Angus
UturnTony
Smelly Old Boots
Spud
brut33
Rage rover
gsjohn

Maybe:
Sgt Bilco
Doyle
Wrinkleyowlie
red rocket
santa 2512

hi baz can you add piggyp and two mates youve allready met to this event.ihave booked a chalet with tim for the 3 of us.

Said yes:
Bazman
mspenz
Gerrard
Myself
Hut van
Aberdeen Angus
UturnTony
Smelly Old Boots
Spud
brut33
Rage rover
gsjohn

Maybe:
Sgt Bilco
Doyle
Wrinkleyowlie
red rocket
santa 2512

Thank you kind sir, was just going to check the numbers ..;)

It's shaping up to be a very sociable meet, going to ty to make a long weekend out of this and get there on Thursday night...weather will decide :D

Stick me & Adam down for the Friday evening. Two tents. :thumb2 :thumb2

Heading for Cairnryan Saturday, so won't make the ride-out, but it might be good to pop by for those fish & chips...

Back
Top Bottom