Thank you to everyone

Pthagonal

OK foks lahinch is over.. everybodys gone .. nearly.. ive seen a few gs's about .. anyways

sitting in a internet cafe in ennistimon writing this,

just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who came..

the weather was beautiful (on friday and sunday) :)
ok so saturday it pissed down but it was dry n comfortable that evening in the pub..

the bunny chow went down well and we made over a thousand euros with the food, the raffle and the tshirts..

we shall be handing that over to the rape crisis centre next week

so again thank you to everyone..

for anybody who is interested we have a few tshirts left, and to tunedin the lady who owns the mobile home has a cleaning bill for some short hairs she found on the couch.. :) dont ask me what happened.. all i know is that she wasnt impressed.. :) but im told there are photos..

ok im off back to lahinch, its a sunny day and its too hot to be sittig inside a cafe.. need to be inside a pub..

cheers and thanks to everyone..

Pthagonal aka Ian

Thanks to you Ian and to Debbie. A well organised, well attended event all for a good cause.

The bunny chow was very tasty and by 8pm was in very short supply, so we had no choice but to revert back to the drink. :beer: :drinkinpa

Please be sure to let us know how the hand-over goes at the RCC.

Roll on next year.

Thanks again.

Aidan :thumb

Pthag & Debbie - nice people just don't play cards with them!!

Ah it was grand lads - so grand I'm still here loike! They are great people the Irish, but revert to type when you play cards with them the fekkers!!!

It's not personal though - Ian and Debbie are totally devoted to each other but get the playing cards out and the air turns blue - sheez the things they callled each other last night over a hand or two and that sweet 'angel' brutally enforced the rules on this newbie - its no holds barred stuff!!

Now sitting in an internet cafe with pthag to my right getting a fix - tonight I hope to get my revenge... any tips on playing gin rummy?

Gotta go now its not rained in Ireland for 36 hours so it is now officially a drowt here and hose-pipe bans and bath sharing has been implemented :thumb

Had a great weekend and thanks to all involved :clap here is a few pics i dont know how to put writing between them so they will come at once . They start off with a damp sat morning at the campsite then a bit of off roading then for some refreshments at the bar

Attachments

• DSCN12199.jpg
    DSCN12199.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 302
  • DSCN12200.jpg
    DSCN12200.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 285
  • DSCN12222.jpg
    DSCN12222.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 285
  • DSCN12233.jpg
    DSCN12233.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 271
  • DSCN12255.jpg
    DSCN12255.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 268
oatsy_uk said:
Had a great weekend and thanks to all involved :clap here is a few pics i dont know how to put writing between them so they will come at once . They start off with a damp sat morning at the campsite then a bit of off roading then for some refreshments at the bar

now go buy a calendar!!!!!

www.pinkwayround.co.uk

Echo the above sentiments, it was a great weekend despite Saturday's weather and my thanks to all who helped organise things.

Nice pix, oatsy, and thanks for the company on the ride back on Sunday. My retinas are slowly getting back to normal after having your riding lights in my mirrors for 220 miles :)

shuck raider said:
Well, I would've, but they weren't on sale in the bar, were they? :)
why do ye think ive put the web address up!!!
too big for the bike...so buy one online.........

thanks for the lovely weekend....and the disney princess birthday cake.......

had a lovely time...just getting over a 'quiet' night in Dublin xxx

...and thanks to mrs oatsy for ferrying me and boris about xx

Drying out

Thanks for yet another great Lahinch weekend, Ian and Debbie and to everyone who made the effort to come. It's nice to put form to the cyberspace identities . Looks like the fun only began after I left on Saturday night - but at least what left of my facial hair is fully intact. Glad to see that everyone appaers to have got home without incident.

Postings some photos for Dibs, who says
"Only managed to get down Sunday morning, spent too much time meeting
some of you and chatting about the weather, the trip, the bikes, and the
suffering and excuses from too much of a certain liquid substance.
Great to see such a turn out from the UK. Trust you all got home safely.
Well done Pythag. Keep organising it. Hope to make it next year.
Dibs"

Attachments

• turnleft.jpg
    turnleft.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 256
  • bay.jpg
    bay.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 226
A big thank you, to Ian and Debbie, hope you enjoyed the weekend as much as i did - Thanks for finding a caravan, thats my sort of camping -

And a big thanks to fergus, for meeting us off the ferry, and taking us back to his house for a big big Irish breakfast - :thumb

A great week.....fantastic roads, even better scenery and the usual great bunch of tossers.....well done and thanks Ian and Debbie for sorting it all out.

I'm going to do a thread with the best pics on it but I've dumped all my Lahinch pics on my smugmug HERE

Glad to see Steptoe the part-time-pikey survived the weekend...I'd not have put any money on him lasting the day out from the way he looked on Sunday morning :D

Great pictures Bill...

Took me back to when I lived just south of Galway for four years... good memories...

...but crap drivers... they handed out driving licences on the Lotto as there was such a back log of folks wanting to take the test... :tosser

.. certainly miss the place though... I'll be there next year for sure.... :thumb

Just back its all to follow

:friday
Thanks Ian and Debbie for a great weekend !!!! We have some great pic's.if someone can tell me how to put it all here a la Fanum !!!!!!
We did the gap of dunloe twice............and we did a wicked off road ride to a point :weights
We cant wait to get back to Ireland, just fell in love with Beara peninsula and all that area. Found fantastic campsites, perfect for GSers with all the right road ingredients. We'll be back soon........wait till you see our pic's :roll

Mad English Men and Women

Hope you all made it home safe, no speeding tickets . Was great to see so many of you tossers from across the puddle .The ride down on friday was brill , Saturday was crap, but was overtaken at a great rate of knots by 2 bikes . Had lunch in a wee place called ( was it Monks ) ?????. Got kinda lost looking for father teds house. That was one mad overtake you did with that motorhome and car.. !!!! No names ..He knows who it was .You mad git. Maybe we can all meet again in another piece of Ireland . You lot know it better than me ..PS Did someone mention Connemara...!!!!You lot Ride safe till next time...

Geno said:
Hope you all made it home safe, no speeding tickets .

ah yes, um. well, just the one :doh

but it was in ireland :mmmm

thanks to all concerned in organising such a great event, we had a fantastic time at lahinch & up north after with fanum.

thanks also to fergus & his "full irish" off the ferry yet again :thumb

Ballyvaughan

Eugene,
It was Monks in Ballyvaughan !!!! You should get yourself over here for more mad antics, oh and by the way you know we were not the guilty party, just innocent onlookers like you :hapybnce:

A nice little end to the weekend....

Originally i was heading off to Wicklow on the sunday, but i was easilly persuaded to accompany Tiff and Mags up to Sligo for the night. Next day i took Tiff down to the Airport so she could fly home. Sunday night brought the highlight of the weekend for me though... i had dinner with two gorgeous gals and spent the night in Maggies bed!!!! :D :D :D

Hello MATKAT. Glad to hear you and your good wife got home safe. Sounds like Mad got himself a women ..Didnt know he had wellies in that tent of his ....Take care Geno

Back
Top Bottom