Tenere 700

Now they are stateside, Sargent will make a seat

I don’t see a lot of complaints about the seat, from guys on YT and Facebook with 10,000 miles on their bikes

Is it you?

Are you selling up?

I've read quite a few comments about the seat but it may well be me as I've always got a sore arse no matter the bike I guess.

Not selling, no.

Seat Concepts just got to keep a new owners T7 for design. My understanding is they’ll soon have 4 foam/cover kits available. Low, standard comfort, Rally, and high comfort, probably around $200. In just a bit longer they’ll have bases molded up so they can sell complete seats.
I can say they are good at seat design typically widening it (except at the very front), making it flat or slightly dished rather than crowned, and eliminate any forward slope. I’ve had 5-6 of them on various bikes and they’ve all been nice. I used to use Sargent but I find SC does a better job and is less $.

Last I heard they were looking to find a UK importer to market them. It could be a good business opportunity for one of you.

Seat Concepts just got to keep a new owners T7 for design. My understanding is they’ll soon have 4 foam/cover kits available. Low, standard comfort, Rally, and high comfort, probably around $200. In just a bit longer they’ll have bases molded up so they can sell complete seats.
I can say they are good at seat design typically widening it (except at the very front), making it flat or slightly dished rather than crowned, and eliminate any forward slope. I’ve had 5-6 of them on various bikes and they’ve all been nice. I used to use Sargent but I find SC does a better job and is less $.

Last I heard they were looking to find a UK importer to market them. It could be a good business opportunity for one of you.

Adv Bike Warehouse are the UK dealers

I did 170 miles yesterday on mine after removing the risers I had on it and my arse coped fairly well so seems it may be adding risers to all my bikes is causing my issues.

I did 170 miles yesterday on mine after removing the risers I had on it and my arse coped fairly well so seems it may be adding risers to all my bikes is causing my issues.

Adding risers can aggravate issues, I have risers on my enduro bikes (standing up) but none on the GS (don't feel a need)

Glad it's getting better

Might be of interest. Tenere seems to cope quite well, but I've not watched all of it.

<iframe width="858" height="483" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MfpspPcmuOo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ps. Call that mud? :rolleyes:

e6e4f1c26fe978956a16c84efd77ceff.jpg

One of these rode past me whilst I was filling up the ATAS in France . Must say it looked stunning .

Back
Top Bottom