Le Bas Chesnay, Domfront, Normandy

The gite has had the extension done on the main bathroom, during our confinement.

Attachments

• E9BC78CC-B1F3-4328-B90D-93E3B660E96E.jpeg
    E9BC78CC-B1F3-4328-B90D-93E3B660E96E.jpeg
    146.1 KB · Views: 231
The bath has been removed and a shower added. It was an extremely small bathroom previously.

Not sure why the shower photo is sideways on.

Attachments

• E5FF2696-D534-4A65-9B95-93C416E11CA8.jpeg
    E5FF2696-D534-4A65-9B95-93C416E11CA8.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 218
  • 38E5CA14-0509-4E30-B98B-FEA1B22CF872.jpeg
    38E5CA14-0509-4E30-B98B-FEA1B22CF872.jpeg
    63.4 KB · Views: 212
Nice job Paul you have been busy.
Wish you well.

Thanks buddy.

We have got so much done. Nothing much planned for the rest of the season. Our first guests since confinement arrived today. A French family using the gite for the weekend.

Hopefully see you one day.

Is there anywhere within walking distance to go for food and a drink?

Not really walkable but I think Paul would happily run you the short distance into Domfront, personally I found the food and drink there excellent and great value and after a day's riding I was very happy to be fed and watered there.

Not really walkable but I think Paul would happily run you the short distance into Domfront, personally I found the food and drink there excellent and great value and after a day's riding I was very happy to be fed and watered there.

Hi Rich

Thank you for posting on my original thread from a few years ago.

You are right, I am more than happy to drop folks off and pick them up from Domfront. We have 5 restaurants within 5 kilometres of us. Plus a newly opened Pizzaland that have delivered to us for other guests.

Paul

Unfortunately we are fully booked then.

Dates that are free are as follows.

16-23 July

30 July- 13 August

These dates are in the gite.

Thank you Paul.

Damn, me and my wife would be ok, we're retired 😁 but our friends are not and their holiday dates are limited ☹️.

Never mind, perhaps later in the year.

Totally understand, thank you for the enquiry.

As you say, perhaps another time.

Is that you Bob riding what looks like off road?

Paul

Yes that's me Paul. Photo taken on a 2 week off-road ride around Cambodia a few years ago. I've always ridden off-road and have helped organise "enduros" for over 45 years. I don't compete nowadays, I'm too old, but I still do the "special test" timing and results for the club's events.

Might I ask if you have any availability at all between the 5th and 13th July as we may make it a two center holiday now��

Hi

We only have B&B from 10-13 July , 2 rooms 2 beds in each. , both ensuite.

Sorry, but those dates have been popular this year.

I wish I got into riding off-road when I was younger. The lanes are endless over here.

Paul

Hi Paul

Could you please hold the 2 rooms for me until tomorrow, it would be for the nights of the 10th, 11th and 12th, we sail back to the UK from Caen on the 13th.

I just need to check with our friends that that would be ok.

Many thank
Bob

Hi Paul

Could you please hold the 2 rooms for me until tomorrow, it would be for the nights of the 10th, 11th and 12th, we sail back to the UK from Caen on the 13th.

I just need to check with our friends that that would be ok.

Many thank
Bob

Hi Bob

Blocked off for you.

No problem if it does not work out.

Paul

Back
Top Bottom