That's going to stir things up a bit....... Beemer R18

I doubt that the potential sales figures would be improved by plonking a stereotypical "Adventurer" fat cnut in a twat suit on it instead. :augie

:D:clap

but for now minimal is the way forward....

And why i enjoy riding my Honda 250XL or 1978 Guzzi California.

No panniers, tiny tank, no integrated satnav, no top box, no lean angle monitor, no crash bars, no additional running lights, no fully adjustable screen.... they won’t sell one.

And where the feck do the owners bolt on their tool tubes.

He's the type that rolls into a biker Cafe alone and nobody talks to him...

He's the type that rolls into a biker Cafe alone and nobody talks to him...

He’s the grown up type that steers well clear of “biker cafes” and eats somewhere that serves decent food.

No panniers, tiny tank, no integrated satnav, no top box, no lean angle monitor, no crash bars, no additional running lights, no fully adjustable screen.... they won’t sell one.

or they’ll make a fortune selling optional ‘custom’ parts & accessories

:nenau

Yeah but, no but...

The Triumph Bobber is/was Triumph's best seller is it not?

http://https://ultimatemotorcycling...onneville-bobber-claims-retail-launch-record/

If you say so. IIRC they have sold 1500 Bobbers in the UK. I don't think that would represent a profitable bike for BMW, in UK terms at least.

I accept that any business may wish to support a loss leader, if only to bask in the glow of it's retail success but like I said, stuffing product into every sector of bike manufacture can only become a costly experience that could end in financial disaster. No one needs hip bikes from a mass producer that get glued to the showroom floor once the initial enthusiasm passes. Witness many an R9T.

More info for you hipster twats.....

59a0eb3428cdf6b2377c630b2b335775.jpg

607f9090aa02827c2684923c54c3ad84.jpg

It might look interesting with Ural’s military style chair bolted to it.

Reminds me of a Tamiya model a mate had years ago.

Moaning German bastards....."oil foam is difficult to control with such big pistons"....... and in the same "article"... "The Germans have Harley in their sights"....perhaps they need to adjust their sights so they can actually see through them....Harley have been using big pistons for quite a while.......:D

yes, yes....I know the engines are entirely different....

Back
Top Bottom