That's going to stir things up a bit....... Beemer R18

I love the styling concept but where did they dig out the stereotypical hipster in the ad? Says it all about the market they are aiming at I guess.

I love the styling concept but where did they dig out the stereotypical hipster in the ad? Says it all about the market they are aiming at I guess.

I doubt that the potential sales figures would be improved by plonking a stereotypical "Adventurer" fat cnut in a twat suit on it instead. :augie

I do like the whole old skool/style of riding.... I find myself riding my guzzi (v7) more and more riding long and long distances ... So much so i am considering moving the GS 1150 on and buying something bobberish ...to sit along side guzzi ....

I suppose there will come a time when the armchair riding will be all I have but for now minimal is the way forward.... Its a pity this bad boy is going to be 1 billion dollars....

Not a genre of bike I am normally interested in at all but I like the looks of that.

Not sure that it will look so cool with a massive yellow UK plate on the rear. Shame really.

?...but where did they dig out the stereotypical hipster in the ad?....

Why, they walk among you in these very pages :D
S'funny, but I have seriously been thinking of adding Triumph's iteration to my stable.

The bloke on the videos is talking out of his arse-“What I love about BMW motorcycles is that they are really clean and simple machines “

Really ????? You can’t exactly call the latest GS/A “clean and simple” when the styling has been jacked up to become a caricature of bikes like the 1100GS.And does having multi-electronics,TFT screen,SOS button etc blah blah blah make it simple ??
Hippy twat !

I love some of the design cues on the bike; the concentric horseshoe pattern in the headlight for example.

A lot of effort has gone into keeping the bike clean and understated and it’s that that works for me; it’ll be interesting if they can still manage it with a production bike.

Andres

I love some of the design cues on the bike; the concentric horseshoe pattern in the headlight for example.

A lot of effort has gone into keeping the bike clean and understated and it’s that that works for me; it’ll be interesting if they can still manage it with a production bike.

Andres

And then stick it in a GS !!

I doubt that the potential sales figures would be improved by plonking a stereotypical "Adventurer" fat cnut in a twat suit on it instead. :augie

No panniers, tiny tank, no integrated satnav, no top box, no lean angle monitor, no crash bars, no additional running lights, no fully adjustable screen.... they won’t sell one.

Great looks, as a design concept, but where is there a market big/profitable enough to justify bringing this to production.

Jamming product into every sector, however minute in World terms, is a recipe for financial disaster, in automotive terms. Leave these to the bike shed guys.

Back
Top Bottom