Lahinchers on the road ??

Jockser

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Passed by an 1150 with mucho lights & Louth plates at Naas about 06.30 on Sat morning - was it you, Big Fella ?

Also spotted a black 1150 on yella plates ( S reg ) on N7 this morning - someone obviously had a loooong weekend :D

Sounds like a good time was had by all - raging I couldn't make it but roll on next year :D

Jaysus Judge - I was in Glendalough all yesterday afternoon with the kids - if I'd known there was tossers in the area I'd have dislodged some of them boulders in the Gap - wouldn't want the kids to sink to the levels of depravity that tossers inhabit :D :D :D

Theres some nice roads around alright - Kildare is fairly flat but the back roads are quiet & twisty and if we want hills & dales theres Wicklow to the south or the Slieve Blooms to the north west.

Strange I didn't see you on the Gap - left Glendalough about 4.30 - to Hollywood / Ballymore Eustace / Naas - had an MPV on demo & had to get it back to the garage :grin

Did manage an hour or two on the bike with Nazgul yesterday evening & promptly let it drop in the petrol station when he stopped for air ( can't get 'tosser' icon to work !! )

Luckily I got out of the way & bike only suffered slight scratching on both (?) mirrors :grin

Judge, did I meet you on a GS with metal panniers yesterday afternoon around 5 if I remember. I was on a black GS with my mate on an orange Tiger behind. I believe it was on a tight bend. We had done the wicklow gap and were heading to Naas, Ricky.

Jockser said:
Passed by an 1150 with mucho lights & Louth plates at Naas about 06.30 on Sat morning - was it you, Big Fella ?

Also spotted a black 1150 on yella plates ( S reg ) on N7 this morning - someone obviously had a loooong weekend :D

Sounds like a good time was had by all - raging I couldn't make it but roll on next year :D

Jockser,

yes indeed,twas me heading for Lahinch.I was on a mission.Were you in the box?
The Tipperary division nearly nabbed ne near Nenagh,ithink the lights had them puzzled long enough for me to slow down.

Ya looked like a man on a mission alright - the box couldn't keep up with ya at all :mad:

Glad ya didn't get nabbed - those lights certainly do the trick.

Trust you had a good weekend

Hopefully The Celt will organise another run & we'll all meet up again.

Jockser said:

Guilty as charged.

Back
Top Bottom