I'd bet the zh2 will be stunning to ride and cheaper to maintain

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk[/

We shall see , pretty short service intervals on them superchargers
And it doesn’t quite look the same

I'd bet the zh2 will be stunning to ride and cheaper to maintain

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk[/

We shall see , pretty short service intervals on them superchargers
And it doesn’t quite look the same

Yup, and I’m betting that the Z H2 will be much more us able for most people.The motor is stunning.

Having been on the phone to Ducati leeds today
I was so wanting a V4s so even though i was actually engaging with them on a Multi Pikes peak i tentatively enquired about the SF V4S

Ducati leeds were allocated 15 which they have sold and taken deposits on a further 37 ....

Would be waiting until this time next year for one so actually I am quite glad about that as it saved me from making a potentially huge error

Possibility of a V2 Streetfighter next year which will probably be a better ( Read less likely to kill you) bike

Having been on the phone to Ducati leeds today
I was so wanting a V4s so even though i was actually engaging with them on a Multi Pikes peak i tentatively enquired about the SF V4S

Ducati leeds were allocated 15 which they have sold and taken deposits on a further 37 ....

Would be waiting until this time next year for one so actually I am quite glad about that as it saved me from making a potentially huge error

Possibility of a V2 Streetfighter next year which will probably be a better ( Read less likely to kill you) bike

It is the same for all dealers, all allocated bikes have been sold :(

If the electronics are as good on the Streetfighter as the V4 Panigale, it will be a doddle to ride. just dont turn them off. I had a Monster 1200R with 160hp it was a real handful in race mode.

If the electronics are as good on the Streetfighter as the V4 Panigale, it will be a doddle to ride. just dont turn them off. I had a Monster 1200R with 160hp it was a real handful in race mode.

It did for Carlin Dunne
what chance do us mere mortals have

I do understand of course that he would have had no electrickery engaged but i stll cant get my head around 208 BHP and 180Kg

For me it was the highlight of the Milan show - totally stunning bike!

Loved the video too.

Paging Rouge Rick :)))

What’s not to like ? ......apart from the price,the fuel range,the lack of wind protection .....perfect bike for playing in Asturias...next year :)

Having ridden a V4S a few times I can say that the motor is stunning.Sounds like a twin but has a midrange like nothing else (well,apart from an H2 ;-)

Though the Multi V4 will be more practical for most.But who knows when that will be out.It was due at EICMA in November but that is probably in doubt and the Ducati factory is now shut,having hastily built a last bike for a guy in Surrey .The cleaners actually managed to get most of it looking correct,so not a bad effort :-o

6401d8d9ccb637cc95685200b46e4786.png

eabd77dd614d17206f82309ff1212136.png

c84a942f3e468cd7bb27000a33152fb9.png

9ea95ab324765ca493a6c74050760b98.png

OHHHH Gawd

Maybe next year or the year after

I know it will be a mistake but i will probably make it at some point as the thing is so gorgeous

I still think the V2 version will be better .....

OHHHH Gawd

Maybe next year or the year after

I know it will be a mistake but i will probably make it at some point as the thing is so gorgeous

I still think the V2 version will be better .....

Yes it probably will be . But it’s the done thing to ignore the better bike and go with P O W E R !! How nutty is that ! :)

Yes it probably will be . But it’s the done thing to ignore the better bike and go with P O W E R !! How nutty is that ! :)

I usually fall into the same bracket as Nutty on that TBH but in all honesty the thought of 200+BHP and such low weight genuinely scares me with the responsibility it would bring and I usually err on the side of recklessness

Having said all that the electronics on the Multi are the best i have ever encountered , so subtle and un obtrusive and yet so very capable and adjustable i can believe ( or want to believe) that the SF V$ is tameable to mere mortals

Back
Top Bottom