Maison Laudiere - Normandy Accommodation

XBX

Reaction score
If you are looking for accommodation in Normandy, don't look anywhere else!

We have just returned from our 2nd stay with Nigel and Carole at Maison Laudiere.

We were welcomed like old friends and invited into their house when we arrived for a very welcome cuppa.

Nigel and Carole invited us to dinner on the first evening as we had been travelling all day - a lovely thought and and an excellent meal! They are exceptionally friendly, helpful and accommodating

The property is a (very old) lovely converted farm building, which has everything you could possibly need. It is spotlessly clean and felt for more like a "home" than a "holiday home". It is situated in a lovely area with a forest nearby and the Normandy beaches about 1 1/2 hours away.

We look forward to our next visit.

a genuine 10 out of 10.

Andrew Gardener

Nice to hear Nigel and Carole are still there, we would definitely stay again, excellent location and hosts.

I've used them numerous times over the last six years.
Always a great welcome with little blocks of wood under the side stands, followed closely by beer/tea/wine (or all three!!)
Clean, tidy and warm, plus they are use to us sometimes turning up slightly wet and have the house set up for drying all the bike gear.

Highly recommended

www.bimbleonthebike.co.uk

Hi Andrew

Didn't see your post until this evening as been full on cutting hedges during the day in the still 27 degrees then sleeping :D

Many thanks for your post, was great to see you both again and glad you enjoyed your stay. Don't forget you did us a lovely BBQ too which was great for us, particularly Carole, to have a night relaxing :thumb

Thanks to everyone else too for your kind words, we are still here until such time as we sell up, so look forward to seeing you all as and when. :beerjug:

Hi Andrew

Didn't see your post until this evening as been full on cutting hedges during the day in the still 27 degrees then sleeping :D

Many thanks for your post, was great to see you both again and glad you enjoyed your stay. Don't forget you did us a lovely BBQ too which was great for us, particularly Carole, to have a night relaxing :thumb

Thanks to everyone else too for your kind words, we are still here until such time as we sell up, so look forward to seeing you all as and when. :beerjug:

I am sad to say for us GSERS, that Carole and Nigel are closing their business at their business at the end of May 2022 and selling up, moving back to the UK shortly after. Great for them for so many reasons, but a top notch B&B / accommodation lost to us all. Thanks Carole and Nigel for everything over the years and I hope you enjoy the new chapter in your life.

We wish you all the very best Carole & Nigel.

Delighted your plan is coming together. Sorry we have not been over to visit. I am out at the weekend riding the Chemins.

Kind regards

Paul & Jean

Really enjoyed our stay there, sad we never made it again, ATB Carole & Nigel.

All the best Nigel & Carole! :thumb2
I bet you don’t still have that CR500 hiding in your barn do you?

End of an era,wish you and Carole all the very best.
We have had many great times staying with you,thanks for your superb hospitality.
Talk to you soon ��

A big thanks to Nigel and Carole who have looked after me and my customers more times than I care to remember. From people with a bad back to Honda's breaking down, thank you.

And here's to the next chapter, best of luck

Looking forward to seeing you both in early May and wishing you both the very best for the future.

Regards
Rich

Back
Top Bottom