i2i motorcycle academy

Highly recommended, have done three courses and each one has been practically used on road, in earnest.

Worth every penny, went with a group from EKAM in Kent, they do courses in different areas of the country depending upon numbers and availability of sites.

Would be great if a bunch of UKGSERS could organise a date next year for a GS/GSA course. What do folk think ?

I’ve done all the courses they offered (a while ago) except the knee down.
Even did what was, and maybe still is, MC1 twice.
Very good and highly recommended:thumbs:

A bunch of IAM observers I know did MC1 at Bovingdon as an exclusive event for the club. I heard generally good feedback, but it's windswept, the bogs are a long walk away and the man likes to talk and talk, mainly about how good he is.

A bunch of IAM observers I know did MC1 at Bovingdon as an exclusive event for the club. I heard generally good feedback, but it's windswept, the bogs are a long walk away and the man likes to talk and talk, mainly about how good he is.
This is all true. However, assuming it's still Tom running it, he is a very, very skillful rider who's courses present an innovative approach to training. It's like nothing else you'll do (MC4 was mental) and worth a great deal more than the humble course fees suggest.

Hi guys,

New here, a student from Bishop Burton College. Is i2i motorcycle academy closed due to the pandemic situation? I've chosen an option to Book Online, but the calendar is not loading, an error occurs all the time. How else can I book an MC2 course?

Arthur

Hi guys,

New here, a student from Bishop Burton College. Is i2i motorcycle academy closed due to the pandemic situation? I've chosen an option to Book Online, but the calendar is not loading, an error occurs all the time. How else can I book an MC2 course?

Arthur

Tom has a facebook page i2i motorcycle academy

Back
Top Bottom