Adventure Bike Festival July 2020

Sod it, gone and bought a ticket . May have to bring my own weekend supplies after paying so much.
Got a year to get in to the adventure mode.

Sent from Steve's fancy iPad using Tapatalk

Good man, you'll love it :thumb2

Do make sure you get booked in for the early morning Yoga sessions held in the beer tent (funny as feck to watch) :D

I took my own grub and a good few tins of old speckled hen :beer: The beer on sale tbh though was decent and
reasonably priced especially in "happy hour" which was actually happy two hours :D

Good man, you'll love it :thumb2

Do make sure you get booked in for the early morning Yoga sessions held in the beer tent (funny as feck to watch) :D

I took my own grub and a good few tins of old speckled hen :beer: The beer on sale tbh though was decent and
reasonably priced especially in "happy hour" which was actually happy two hours :D

Tony talks sense . I like to cook my own food as I don’t spare the portions, drink my own beer as I usually buy the mixed cartons of craft ale from the supermarket.
Definitely need to get some road and trail testing of all the expensive bikes on display and maybe fall off one of the trial bikes.
But July is a long ways off to start thinking about it.

As a Mancunian Andy, you’ll be on half pints!

Given the alcoholic content of that supplied this year @ £3/pint or 2 for £3 in happy hour, all riders might be better on `alf pints :D

Oh Christ , I’ll be 65 by then. Just hope dementia nor arthritis doesn’t set in in the meantime.
Patria o Muerte

Did my first ABR at age 72 (and I don't ride off-road).
It's not dementia or arthritis you need to worry about just going to the bog at 3am in the pitch black trying not to trip over guy ropes.

tom

Did my first ABR at age 72 (and I don't ride off-road).
It's not dementia or arthritis you need to worry about just going to the bog at 3am in the pitch black trying not to trip over guy ropes.

tom

I was 71 and had a ball. Did the TRF rideout and 3 laps of the off road track, feckin'....brilliant.

For that going to the bog thing, you need an empty Lenor bottle or such like and go all en suite then, you'll not be bothering that Guy Rope fella, whoever he is :D

I got an early bird ticket for this year and as they are being rolled over until next year so, i'm good to go :thumb2

If it's good enough for Johnny...

I'm in for 2021, early bird ticket, campervan and trailer booked.:beerjug:

As I only live about 7 miles away I'll be popping in during the day to see what's going on.

For those that may be interested and still haven't got a ticket, I've just received an email from Adv Bike Rider informing me that there are only a few early bird discounted tickets remaining for the 2021 ABR Festval.

I'm going :D looks like a great weekend
Looking forward to it, I really need a break

I've never been before, watched a few vids yesterday...it looks like a fantastic weekend what with the trail route to ride and all the dealers there with bikes to look at etc

Back
Top Bottom