Adventure Bike Festival July 2020

I'm tempted to book mine in for a clean as well. Be the second time only it's had a wash! Yep, all go..

I’m seeing Mo-Clean tomorrow. They are at the show and doing cleaning. Recommend them, they have done a good job on a number of my bikes.

I’m seeing Mo-Clean tomorrow. They are at the show and doing cleaning. Recommend them, they have done a good job on a number of my bikes.

Are those the guys that have the wide range of options? Was looking at the list of companies that will be there and one of the cleaning companies website was very detailed in the services they offered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are those the guys that have the wide range of options? Was looking at the list of companies that will be there and one of the cleaning companies website was very detailed in the services they offered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes, you can even pre book it in and get a tenner off their prices. I think with a shaft drive you lose out a bit as no mucky chain to clean! Ill be arriving Fri night and I guess playing it by ear

New tyres getting fitted today...obviously it's pissing down lol

With Bridgestone being at the festival I assume selling tyres, would they have facilities to change them there for a fee?

Patria o Muerte

Apparently not according to a post I saw answered during the week... puncture repairs will be done on site but no new tyre fitting service offered...

Will there be a Waitrose at the camping site? Or perhaps a Lidl for us Honda riders? :thumb2

Who knows, but I have another cracking 2 hour ride to a weekend away. Bonus is as I'll be leaving from 13 miles outside London, close to the M4 I'll be hooning my way there through lovely Cotswold roads without having to fight much traffic first. I'll probably test ride something but not sure what. If you test ride, is it on your own on the roads outside or only in the grounds off road? Or is there a test ride leader. Heaven forbid a ride captain!

I'll probably test ride something but not sure what.

If you test ride, is it on your own on the roads outside or only in the grounds off road?

Or is there a test ride leader.

Heaven forbid a ride captain!

Test rides are conducted and guided by manufacturers riders
In 2019 all the Ducati were Italian registered (great for speed cameras) and tours guided by Italian factory staff

Waitrose is about 4 miles away
Must stand on pegs in car park when negotiating the speed bumps

Dear chap this is Waitrose we are speaking about. They have neither car parking nor speed bumps. However they do have vehicle rest facilities accessible via driveways equipped with calming undulations.....how very dare you.:D

Dear chap this is Waitrose we are speaking about. They have neither car parking nor speed bumps. However they do have vehicle rest facilities accessible via driveways equipped with calming undulations.....how very dare you.:D

Valet parking of your bike at the Alcester one

With Bridgestone being at the festival I assume selling tyres, would they have facilities to change them there for a fee?

Patria o Muerte

In the FAQs
"Can I get my tyres changed at the Festival?
There is tyre repair available but not a tyre changing service, please arrive with your preferred tyres already fitted."

Excellent, thankyou for that Chris :thumb2 :beerjug:

You are welcome
It’s a great show guide isn’t it. I Can’t wait even if the weather forecast is a bit erm……

Noted the bit about proper protection for the off road, I’ve dug out and checked over my old mx leg/knee pads

Roll on Friday. I’ll be there early doors , probably be waiting for the gates to open lol.

Back
Top Bottom