Adventure Bike Festival July 2020

I borrowed a good mate's KTM 350exc and did several laps. On an early lap, I got proper roosted by a GS rider as he drifted past sideways :D

It was that thing that we are always talking about, finally here was that well-ridden GS :beerjug:

Tickets booked also paid extra for camper van in case Mrs decides to come. Will remember my phone this time too. :thumb

Tickets all booked for next year from Thursday to Sunday for me. Not too bothered about the offroad track I just enjoy the social side and the drink and music. Plus there some good road routes around there to enjoy as well

Ticket booked (3 day). I wasn't doing it right as i hadn't selected how many tickets i wanted first which, was a bit stoopid really :blast :D

Yeah, I booked the weekend then the Thursday night VIP party. As long as you got it sorted that's the main thing

I'm going again next year but don't feel the need to rush and book!

I'll grab some drop out bargain tickets again nearer the time, like I did this year :D

Can you go if you are no longer an adventure bike rider ?

One chap on FB was complaining, he turned up on an africa twin on Karoo Streets, having no off road experience, and proceeded to chuck it on its side a few times and also pull his back out. Had to be helped off the course. He then proceeded to say if he hadn't signed a disclaimer he would be pursuing legal action :blast

Not surprisingly folk ripped into him, rightly or wrongly. However I am guessing the number of big bikes coming unstuck on the slick mud on Saturday, coupled with a few folk such as this chap have led to this.

I managed on my Rallye with Mitchelin Road pilots on doing the long course.even the water ditch..:thumb

Got held up once behind a lardy new gs adv,with full on Tesco Shopping box,s on & knobblies,
Could,nt get up a 5ft slope with out 4 ppl pushing it..100 yds later it,s sat on its side again..( muppet ) he nearly made it to end of the short course

Back
Top Bottom