New Postie bike

Unlike you , Mr Vanity :)

I’d happily have one. My grom was a cracking little bike.

If you got one, it’ll be the best bike in the world ever, for five minutes, then you’ll sell it, telling everyone it was shite. :rolleyes:

I’d happily have one. My grom was a cracking little bike.

If you got one, it’ll be the best bike in the world ever, for five minutes, then you’ll sell it, telling everyone it was shite. :rolleyes:

If your Grom was such a cracking bike how come you sold it after a couple of months ?

And I seem to recall you stating in June 2018 that I wouldn’t still have my ATAS in 12 months ! Well it’s still in my garage and used only last month in France .

If your Grom was such a cracking bike how come you sold it after a couple of months ?

And I seem to recall you stating in June 2018 that I wouldn’t still have my ATAS in 12 months ! Well it’s still in my garage and used only last month in France .

I had the Grom for 18 months ;)

Ok, congrats, you’ve kept the ATAS. For now. :augie

I wonder if they will import this to the UK ?

This could be a characterful replacement for my recently sold Honda SH125i.

RBW.

This CT version of the 125 series (Cub, Grom, Monkey) should sell really well over here, especially if they did it right with some super low gearing to compliment the standard gearing on the other 125's. Either a 2-range 4-speed like the original, or a 5 speed which on road you use only 4 (2-5) with a very low 1st for crawling up the goat path. I hope I'm wrong but my hunch is Honda cheaps out and uses the same drivetrain as the other 125's which'll make it geared wrong for what it is, or possibly add a few teeth to the rear sprocket to get a lower first but then 4th gear becomes too low so it's still wrong for what it is. If they do it right I'll buy one.

I sadly suspect you will be spot on Clifton.

RBW.

This CT version of the 125 series (Cub, Grom, Monkey) should sell really well over here, especially if they did it right with some super low gearing to compliment the standard gearing on the other 125's. Either a 2-range 4-speed like the original, or a 5 speed which on road you use only 4 (2-5) with a very low 1st for crawling up the goat path. I hope I'm wrong but my hunch is Honda cheaps out and uses the same drivetrain as the other 125's which'll make it geared wrong for what it is, or possibly add a few teeth to the rear sprocket to get a lower first but then 4th gear becomes too low so it's still wrong for what it is. If they do it right I'll buy one.

Thats looks a cracking little bike. Strapped to the back of your camper van and away you go ..
Even my commute I could do on that .... at 180 to the gallon!!!

I sadly suspect you will be spot on Clifton.

RBW.

Let's hope I'm wrong, rainbow-walker. But put it this way.... back in the 1960's when Honda brought the Trail 90 out it was so successful because it WASN'T simply a Butched up looking Cub 90.... from the two range gearing to fold down handlebars, knobby tyres, large rear rack, etc. it was the complete package. Fingers crossed.

.....<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yorwSsGoJac" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

.....<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yorwSsGoJac" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If/when I downsize from my G650XC THAT will be my next bike :D

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom