New Postie bike

Are they on sale somewhere at nearly £4K then? I’d be in at that, would sell the C125 Supercub to part fund it.

Are they on sale somewhere at nearly £4K then? I’d be in at that, would sell the C125 Supercub to part fund it.

My Pal has just this week taken delivery, he imported his direct from the far east which Im guessing is what’s happened above.

They cost about 1800-1900ukp in Thailand and a slow seler there due to the price. You can get a Honda 125Wave or a 125 supercub for around 1000-1200UKP there brand new. Ive ofter thought it would be good to bring a container load of them in but i dont know enough about import tax, registrations costs etc and more importantly I cant be bothered as finished work now......

They cost about 1800-1900ukp in Thailand and a slow seler there due to the price. You can get a Honda 125Wave or a 125 supercub for around 1000-1200UKP there brand new. Ive ofter thought it would be good to bring a container load of them in but i dont know enough about import tax, registrations costs etc and more importantly I cant be bothered as finished work now......

It would be fun to buy and ride one home from Thailand.

However with all the hassle relating to covid it's a non starter for a while?

I was thinking to buy one when I go back for a trip to Cambodia and Laos but no sign of either accepting tourists and Thailand possibly going into lockdown too.

I know a guy in Chiang Mai who has one and he loves it.

I was thinking to buy one when I go back for a trip to Cambodia and Laos but no sign of either accepting tourists and Thailand possibly going into lockdown too.

I know a guy in Chiang Mai who has one and he loves it.

Could your friend buy one and send it here?

I changed my mind about buying a Postie thinking they're too expensive for what they really are. They are cute though.

I changed my mind about buying a Postie thinking they're too expensive for what they really are. They are cute though.

I'm with you on that.

If they were £2k like the Benelli 125 I'd buy one for fun but £4,600? I couldn't bring myself to do that.

the 70s ones do

theres a 66 on ebay that hes built from bits and shows the bigger sprocket

as you have noticed the newer ones are many moneyies

i did this last week

Attachments

• IMG_20210730_111650363(1).jpg
    IMG_20210730_111650363(1).jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 246
Nathan Millward’s trips look great fun !!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vMnlEzzHJvo" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Probably best watched with the sound off to avoid the annoying commentary

Nathan Millward’s trips look great fun !!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vMnlEzzHJvo" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Probably best watched with the sound off to avoid the annoying commentary

Watched it yesterday evening… great fun. Bruce, he’s fine, just a bit repetitive. At least he’s “current” and not patronising unlike TMF, with his “Hey Kids !!!”

Watched it yesterday evening… great fun. Bruce, he’s fine, just a bit repetitive. At least he’s “current” and not patronising unlike TMF, with his “Hey Kids !!!”

He has obviously dropped the "hey kids" probably on "advice" from some of his audience........it seems to be "hi or hey folks now":nenau

Back
Top Bottom