Tent u can stand up in

We have a Redverz Atacama. Nice and big and tall. But, it packs big too. It’s fine if you ride solo - just strap it to the pillion seat but a bit of a problem if you ride with an actual pillion on the pillion seat. There’s also loads and loads of fabric to deal with that always seems to be covered in condensation when packing it up. Ours is relegated to car camping now.

What do you want a tall tent for? It’s all very well being able to stand upright but everything else is on the floor all the time. You end up crawling or kneeling anyway and unless you still have good balance getting dressed stood up with nothing to hold onto can be amusing, especially to anyone who happens to be with you. 😏

There's always your camping chair for that :thumb

Another vote for the LoneRider tent if you want one to stand up in. Pretty quick and easy to put up and plenty of space, the area can be handy to put your bike in or just use the space for cooking etc if its raining and leave the bike outside. A little bit on the bulky side so depends what trip I'm doing but a bigger pack size is to be expected if you want a tent you can stand in :)

Need to be more specific

At 6'4" I discovered that with the aid of leg cramp during the night you can stand up in any tent......However it does totally trash them!

Helpful?:augie

One of these?
61RWxqfpG7L._AC_SL1001_.jpg

+1 for the Kyham biker plus

The poles and ground sheet are integrated in the tent so adds to the bulk, on the plus side it only takes about a minute to put it up (without stakes and guide ropes) so handy in the rain.

Also I'm 6'2" and have no problem standing up in it.

I was so impressed with my Redverz Solo during the summer, I’ve just added the Redverz Atacama to the stable. I can now stand alone or with somebody else.

Strangely, the Atacama packs down to almost the size of the Solo so is a good option for the bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice one��. Like a lot of others of this parish just awaiting campsites to reopen.
Trust the cat didn’t spray it to mark it as it’s own territory ��

I had a dog do that, at one of Tufteys do's .. The fecking owner just watched the bloody thing do it and only when she realised it had been seen, offered a lame apology

Back
Top Bottom