Lack of Customer Service

Wandered round car lot, couldn't see a used one or new one outside. Went into showroom asked salesman if they had one I could see, used or new ?
No, but there are some brochures on table over there...then hewalked away.

Visited the local vauxhall dealer with my daughter who was itching to buy a brand new Adam - lethargic salesmen who handed her some brochures but no car able to take on a test drive.
Miss Disappointed then visited dealer in Preston - good customer service and new car bought on the spot.

A builder mate of mine went into a BMW garage about 18 years ago, very interested in an M5. As he was in a scruffy tracksuit, and turned up in the van, they completely ignore him. When he eventually found a salesman, the guy thought my mate was just another tyre kicker wanting a joyride.

He then went to Audi, and the service he got was exceptional. So he bought an RS6 with cash. Since then, he has bought about 10 more cars from the same dealer, including a new RS6 every other year, an RS4 for his wife, SQ7 when the latest one came out, and he now has the new R8 V10 Plus. All bought with cash. He owns a building company which employs over 30 staff. Never judge a book by the cover. ;)

Back
Top Bottom