Breakfast - Bedford/Sandy/Biggleswade

topcat2006

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Can anyone recomend a good cafe/restaurant for breakfast/brunch in the area. Staying in Cople so have been to Danish Camp and Frosts garden centre both at Willington and also Peacocks just outside Bedford.

Thanks in advance.

Tom

I did a job at Biggleswade and the best we could find at the time was Sainsburys, a few years back so there maybe something better by now.

The Shuttleworth Collection at Old Warden has a cafe and you get a chance to peak into a few hangars/sheds and see some interesting stuff.
Also Jordan's Mill has a cafe.
Only had tea and cake so can't vouch for brekkie but the are both clean and tidy places in nice settings

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

How about the Ambience at nearby St. Neots ........... https://sites.google.com/view/ambiancecafe/home/ambiance-menu

Otherwise there is the Market Cafe over the river bridge, then first right, in the town square next to Caffe Nero - plenty of parking at any of these, right outside/in view.
Brilliant, thank you.
The Shuttleworth Collection at Old Warden has a cafe and you get a chance to peak into a few hangars/sheds and see some interesting stuff.
Also Jordan's Mill has a cafe.
Only had tea and cake so can't vouch for brekkie but the are both clean and tidy places in nice settings

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I'd forgotten about Jordans, I've been there before. I didn't know about the cafe at Shuttleworth - it wasn't there when I studied there in the mid 90's....
Chunky's in Sandy or the Sandy cafe, in.... you've guessed it.
Thank you.
I did a job at Biggleswade and the best we could find at the time was Sainsburys, a few years back so there maybe something better by now.
I did think that might be the only option, however I now have some more to try.

Back
Top Bottom