Service Cardiff.

Traffic893

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Any one South Wales used Cardiff Motorrad for servicing, down near Ely Bridge?

Ten years ago before mike went inside where is still to complete his sentence I believe
Phil is running the bike side as well now he serviced my bmw car for quite a few years til I sold itI can’t speak highly enough of his work
They are planning a move to mid wales rumour has it
Don’t blame him for moving they have had a horrendous time in recent years thru no fault of their own

Thanks Russ,
I did speak with Phil and he did mention another place in Llanwrtyd Wells, close to the old woollen mill.
Will get my bike to him before he goes.:thumb2

Yes I can recommend Phil, especially for oil and airheads. He’s not convinced by the LC models when I’ve spoken to him.....

Had my bike served by Phil on Tuesday, great job as always, Phil will be staying in Cardiff, not open Mondays and weekends

Had the service done by Phil, I can recommend him, nice bloke. Identified a fault on the exhaust valve flappy thing, the valve moves, once you take off the cables. It looks like it’s the actuator, not working. Extended warranty in place, valve not covered, but actuator should be, off to M&P Cardiff to see if they can do a warranty job.
Signs have now gone up for BMW mottorrad Cardiff, on building opposite M&P.

Back
Top Bottom