Rides near Portsmouth

T Dog

Reaction score
Hi. Back to a GS after a few years messing about on Harleys 😄

Any one in the south fancy getting together for the odd ride to go for breakfast ?

Cheers

T Dog🐶

I'm up for it.

I am a new GS rider - my other bikes are Harleys and I am about 10 miles south of Guildford and love a bit of toast on the coast.

I will be out of the country for the next 10 days or so, but after that for sure. Weather's beginning to get a bit dirty for Harley club and I bought the GS for the winter!

Penguin on Lee on the Solent seafront is bike and dog friendly unlike the Bluebird couple doors up.
Stay away from the bread pud though if you want to be able to ride anywhere afterwards

Yeah definitely up for a ride. Ride to Lee then may be Bahnstormer.

Count me in for any rides, just completing some work on the bike this week then anytime will be good for me!

Cool. That's a few of us already. When you are all around let's look at some dates.

I'm away first week of November but apart from that all good.

Ok how about the 19th October. Maybe meet Lee on Solent, cup of tea and put the world to rights then on somewhere ?

See if we can't get a group together for some regularish rides in the south. Hayling and Southampton bike nights, Sunday ride for breakfast, the odd trip further afield, that sort of thing.

Cheers.

Can't do Sat 19th but would like to get involved. Sundays work best for me.

Anyone got a preference of days generally ? I'm ok for either usually.

I'm over in Southampton so will pop across if the timings work

Sunday 20th Oct is good for me.

How about The Penguin Café, Lee-on-the-Solent, PO13 9LL at 9:00am for breakfast followed by ride out, route to be discussed?

Sunday 20th Oct is good for me.

How about The Penguin Café, Lee-on-the-Solent, PO13 9LL at 9:00am for breakfast followed by ride out, route to be discussed?

Sorry - cant do that day as I am leading a ride of Harleys to Hellfire Caves.

Hopefully next time though.

Back
Top Bottom