Tenere 660 kev mod

Dusty

Reaction score
Just purchased a 660z to replace my Gs and was looking into the kev mod.

Any one on here got one fitted and moreover where do we buy from? Are they still available.

Cheers

Dusty

I have an 05 xt660x and have fitted the kev mod, made a huge difference to the bike, smoothed out the surging between 30-40mph at fixed throttle positions, especially in town at low revs. Still available on eBay, £40 ish, fitted in about 10minutes, you may need to reset the co2 settings on the dash as well. Another mod that works well if you find the throttle snatchy is too alter the shape of the twistgrip to smooth out the action. PM me if you need a link, the XT forum is shutting down in December but lots of good info available to download, I have quite a bit saved so might be able to send via email( bit of a computer Luddite).

Al.

Sorry I got the Kevmod off the man himself. It really made a big difference with the revs. I know he has someone over here flogging them. Try going to xt660.com, loads of info and maybe a contact for the UK seller.

Can’t do the link but type xt660 fuel mod into eBay search and it comes up, just over £100 with the fuel mod and the o2 controller if you need that as well (depends on age of bike)

Al.

Back
Top Bottom