Is there any off road training for big bikes in Kent?

https://www.freestyletraining.net/portfolio/enduro-training/

Freestyle are just out of Kent in Wadhurst. Their training days are run by Steve Allard. Although it’s not geared up for big bike as such, if you contact him I’m sure he will put something together for you ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh! Very interesting. I was looking for some training too and this is closer to London.
Thanks!

A fallen bike recovery team :D

Good fun on a big bike with a decent instructor :beer:

Steve Allard who is the coach at Freestyle, used to work with Desert Rose ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Did you get anywhere with this, I would be up for some off road training on the mighty GSA....

Hey guys,

New off-road geek here. I'm looking for a Kent based off-road motorcycle training school near me. Just thought someone could share his experience with Tricks in the Sticks school. Is it open now?

Hey guys,

New off-road geek here. I'm looking for a Kent based off-road motorcycle training school near me. Just thought someone could share his experience with Tricks in the Sticks school. Is it open now?

I can't tell you whether Tricks in the Sticks is still operating but I went there about 4 years ago for a training session.
It was very much trials orientated. The facilities were a bit lacking but the bikes, gear and venue all good - I was knackered by the end.

Back
Top Bottom