Balkan trip in 5 parts which ends in disaster

All the very best with your recovery. It made me think a bit as I've been planning a trip to that area on my own in June.
With all those injuries and no pain relief I can't believe how cool your are I'm sure with my pain threshold I'd have been screaming my head off. Although saying that my last off I broke my leg and carried on working for two weeks and rode my bike just thought this is still swollen I wonder why I was plastered and off work for 2 months I beleive it was lol. :blast

Smashed around a piece of road furniture and still managing to be courteous, sir, you are a gentleman!

Hi Cabby. Well its 14 months on now and to be honest, not going to well. Just got out of hospital again as i have had to have my right leg rebuilt as it wasn't healing. In 8 weeks time they have to do the same to the other leg too.
I have decided to retire from bikes now.
I have had 40 years of adventure riding, racing enduros and had 4 years with the flying gunners motorcycle display team and seen so much and met some fantastic people.
Shit i have also woke up with some crazy hangovers too.
So to everyone out there i have had the pleasure of meeting...Thankyou and good night.
FIREMAN signing off
Over and out

A damned shame that it has ended that way Fireman. I hope that the rebuilds are successful and that you can get on with as normal a life as possible.

With your attitude you have the best chance.

Chuck me Farley ! Was looking through this and booom ! I wish you all the very best mate and hope you are or have mended well. Take care and all the best.

Missed this one. Hope the recovery improved. Exact details of the accident just mention a downpour.
Greek biker's told us back in the early 70's to park up for an hour when summer rain hits or go very easy and slowly. Southern European summer temperatures leave plenty of rubber and oil on the road that can lend to ice like road surfaces, give it and our to wash away.

Back
Top Bottom