Independent Kent Servicing @ Montys Motorcycles

Andy1200gsa

Reaction score
Servicing your pride and joy outside of the official dealership is always conducted with a degree of consideration. I have recently found Will Leaper of Montys Motorcycles in Edenbridge. Recommended to me and after an excellent service and welcome am convinced to pass on to others. From the offset was welcomed, into his workshop, not hidden behind glass. Great level of service and I am confident my bike has received the level of care required to keep my bike and me safe. Nice guy give him a call. 01732 867104

Independant GS Adv servicing in Kent

Its been a while since I was on here due to work etc

Looking for servicing for my beloved GS 1200 Adv for a full service and brake fluid change before I sell her as she is not being used.

Used to use Jim Cray - is he still working, if not any recommendations in Kent?

Thanks

For sale soon a Black/pampered 1200 GSA with 19k 2006 with every accessory you can think of...…

:okay

Its been a while since I was on here due to work etc

Looking for servicing for my beloved GS 1200 Adv for a full service and brake fluid change before I sell her as she is not being used.

Used to use Jim Cray - is he still working, if not any recommendations in Kent?

Thanks

For sale soon a Black/pampered 1200 GSA with 19k 2006 with every accessory you can think of...…

:okay

You could try Brian Giles, in Pembury near T Wells, on 01892 523514 or 07850 438405.

I always took my GSA12 to:

Mark Holden in Bromley.

Tel No: 0208 464 4400

Trained with BMW for several years - thoroughly decent bloke, not daft money, does work on the Kent Police bikes....and always has the kettle on.

Mark Holden every day of the week.

Just saying from my experience he's the guy to see:okay

My previous spanner chap has moved away so am taking mine over to Mark Holden in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for the recommendation :thumb

My previous spanner chap has moved away so am taking mine over to Mark Holden in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for the recommendation :thumb

Tell Mark I said hello.....this shouldn't adversely affect your bill!! ;)

Tell Mark I said hello.....this shouldn't adversely affect your bill!! ;)

I worry about the term 'shouldn't' :D

I shall mention you though old chap, good egg that you are :thumb

When I spoke to him on the phone, he thought bounce was called bounce due to the cheque clearance process? :D

Back
Top Bottom