2020 Event

Printed in small letters just below main flag

France will be open to tourists from Europe including the UK from Monday

Don't count your chickens just yet............

"In an address to the nation, President Emmanuel Macron said France would allow travellers from almost all European Union countries to enter from Monday.

Visitors from other continents would be allowed to enter from 1 July, he said.

But travellers from Spain, along with those from the UK, will have to quarantine because of their own restrictions on French arrivals.

UK visitors will have to self-isolate for 14 days, the government says."

Don't count your chickens just yet............

"In an address to the nation, President Emmanuel Macron said France would allow travellers from almost all European Union countries to enter from Monday.

Visitors from other continents would be allowed to enter from 1 July, he said.

But travellers from Spain, along with those from the UK, will have to quarantine because of their own restrictions on French arrivals.

UK visitors will have to self-isolate for 14 days, the government says."

We'll see, I guess.

My friend in France sent me this after I contacted them.

Hi Ian heard on tv last night that you are welcome to come over here, but you still have to quarantine for 14 days. When the UK drop quarantine then Macron will do the same.

Latest news is that travel to and from France is all good from 1st July. The need for quarantine will be lifted soon as well.
So it looks like everyone can travel down here and return without issues.
Temp was over 30° today but the swimming pool temp was 26°.
All looking good.

The UK govt travel review date is 29th June; hopefully they’ll drop the quarantine policy and confirm which countries we can travel to, and from what date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the positive comments guys.

No problem with last minute decisions as I appreciate the rules and restrictions are changing by the day.

Please send me private message so I can give details of exact location and all my contact details.

See you soon.

Sorry can’t make it ,er indoors insisted we use the wobble box and go see Vernon and Jillian .ill try next year.

Nutty if you and bounce are going let me know? I am trying to skive the last 3 days off school (just in case 4 months at home isn't enough!). Be nice to tag along if you'll allow a BMW to follow you...:)

Will do mate. :thumb

Sid, we’d like to come and join in. Just got to renew my passport which expired in March and hope I can get it renewed in time. Do you have room for a motorhome with a bike on a trailer?

If I can move a few pieces of the puzzle around here I'd love to come along.. :thumb

Passport renewal forms sent off last week and been advised of long delays in processing so looks highly unlikely we can get there.
Have fun everyone.

Back
Top Bottom