2020 Event

I think if you tell them it is for "work" you can speed things up

Tell them your a traveling chef with a job in france very soon
Good Luck
Nice idea Mick - Knowing my luck I would get sussed. I will just have to hope it arrives quickly.

I think if you tell them it is for "work" you can speed things up

Tell them your a traveling chef with a job in france very soon
Good Luck

Are you coming down?
You haven't finished that plumbing job you started. :)
Which reminds me, I need somebody who can do some rendering to block walls after my English builder let me down. Happy to pay if anyone can help.

If people are still worried about the Covid, then I think you are probably safer in France. We have enough room to socially distance, masks can be worn and we will have lots of hand sanitizer.
Our guests safety is important to us and we will be doing everything possible to keep keep everyone safe and well.

Hi Sid , I would like to attend your chill out, I’ll confirm in the next couple of days.
Do you need me to bring food and more importantly beer or is it better to buy locally?
Is the camping free?
Tom.
Ps, I’ll be on a gs or 790 adv, not sure yet

Hi Sid , I would like to attend your chill out, I’ll confirm in the next couple of days.
Do you need me to bring food and more importantly beer or is it better to buy locally?
Is the camping free?
Tom.
Ps, I’ll be on a gs or 790 adv, not sure yet

All free. I don't expect people coming on bikes to bring anything. Entirely up to you when you get here, loal wine and beer is crazy cheap and any donations gratefully received.

Are you coming down?
You haven't finished that plumbing job you started. :)
Which reminds me, I need somebody who can do some rendering to block walls after my English builder let me down. Happy to pay if anyone can help.

I can certainly help you with plumbing but I can't render to save myself!
I can also do electrical , wood, metal, etc. work if it helps but not rendering!

I've been unemployed for two weeks now and job hunting is doing my head in.

I had planned to come to your very generous weekend but job hunting is getting in the way ( I don't like spending money on a holiday when I have no income.)

In saying that, I could do with a weeks break from all this hassle so I'll dig out your location details from last year's event and make a last minute decision (although it'll take me a few days to get there so it can't be too last minute!)

I'll be meeting up with Nutty and Bounce on Friday so heading down on Saturday :thumb

Mining for camping equipment as we speak :)

Sid, do you have the details of the B&B mentioned at the start of the thread please?

Thanks
Rob

Hi Sid can you ping me coordinates please , as it might just be a possibility :thumb2
Lost them in a GPS clear out
SY

Hi Sid can you ping me coordinates please , as it might just be a possibility :thumb2
Lost them in a GPS clear out
SY

North 44.37011°
East 0.89271°

Mid way between Dausse and Treillou. I will put out some massive "Party Here" signs.
Might also put out some of the old Airhead Wee kend signs that show an exploded drawing of an Airhead engine.

Rob

It was a victim of the Corona. Closed and not reopening. I've got one room still spare so you can have that.

Wow, sorry to hear about that - but yes would love the spare room please! Thank you!

Ain't going to manage across Sid .
Thank you for the kind invite .

First bike has arrived. My mate from Jersey has made it on his Harley Sporster.
I've put him to work on fixing the beer fridge. :)

Back
Top Bottom