2020 Event

Crapaud

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Third year in France. Tried and tested formula.
Roughly half way between Bordeaux and Toulouse.
All bikes, cars, vans etc welcome.
Lots of room for everyone.
Great empty roads all around.
Great food and drink.
Large swimming pool.
Plenty of room for camping.
B&B available at dedicated Bikers Rest type place 1 mile away.

Please see Past Events for more details or ask any questions below.

17th - 19th July , as per title ??

Weird. Mine just says 2020

7b8a418ddea303f14b843a7cb9b76b69.jpg

I'd like to come too, please.
Once I find a new job I'll be in a better position to know what time off I can have.

Hi. The event is still going ahead if you are allowed to travel.

I'm not sure of both the British and French requirements as they are changing daily.
However, once we are allowed to party, then we will!

Don't worry about date, we can party. We are totally flexible. If you can get here then we can party.

We have spent several thousand improving the facilities here over the last few months. For those who have been before, you will notice the new outside bar and bbq area.

It will be awesome!

Love to go but 14 day quarantine in Ireland. Next year for sure.

I’m off to the Scotland thread to post similar.

Hi
Is this event still taking place .I read that travel in France is going to be allowed next week to the green area I imagine you're in that.
Are you expecting more Tossers to attend then the interest shown here if so I may well join you if I can wait that long lol

If France is open, this could be a goer, although I’d need to speak to his nibs about adjusting our dates.

If France is open, this could be a goer, although I’d need to speak to his nibs about adjusting our dates.

Could be a goer, but dependent (unfortunately) on so many things @ the moment (and based upon the utter incompetence of the UK govt thus far) we may never get there!!

......haven't been to the Pyrenees for ages either :D

france is open tomorrow as are other eu countries but not to the spanish or the english at the moment - even places likes the netherlands its only 12 countries with anoth 8 in two weeks

theyve been saying july 1st or july 20th for us - even thats only a maybe

Could be a goer, but dependent (unfortunately) on so many things @ the moment (and based upon the utter incompetence of the UK govt thus far) we may never get there!!

......haven't been to the Pyrenees for ages either :D

Should have been going the last week of June:(:(

Should have been going the last week of June:(:(

We were scheduled to head to the Dolomites, via France, Suisse & Austria mid July....don’t think it’ll happen now, unless we go in October!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom