Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he still trading? I've been trying to contact him for the end of august and the website is down and not answering calls.

Cancelled

Sorry folks, Covid claims another event.
Just not viable at this current time, myself and Tim dont feel comfortable with the numbers and he does not wish to be deemed irresponsible,which i agree with.
Next year
All the best Baz.

Probably the right decision given the small community there, if anything started Tim would be in a very difficult position !

Rubbish times indeed..

Bugger, :(

Iv'e literally just booked some ferries for Mull lol

oh well North west solo it is then :( :)

1 for camping 2021 please :)

Right decision Baz .... good call :thumby:

I'm up that way in September, will play it by ear and might well call in anyway, I'm still booked in with Tim on my own account :thumb2

:beerjug:

Thank you everyone for the understanding, really hoped this could have happened, stay safe and see you otherwise flip side ��

Fair enough Baz, the right decision.:thumb2:beerjug:
I may still drop in at the campsite as an independent tourist and make use of my pre-booked cabin during my trip around Scotland.:)

Fair enough Baz, the right decision.:thumb2:beerjug:
I may still drop in at the campsite as an independent tourist and make use of my pre-booked cabin during my trip around Scotland.:)

Maybe see you there then Stu :beerjug:

Guys please don't all meet up, if you do, please be discreet and not make it obvious.
I too have had a cabin booked etc, although I'm not going on that particular date.
If its a few guys fair play, but if everyone turns up as a solo tourist then hangs out in a crowd....
Cheers, sorry to have to say this as I'm sure you all have the best intentions and not wanting to cause any problems .
Thanks Baz :beerjug:

Understood Baz.:thumb

Up to now it only looks like there's three men, a dog, a camper van and two bikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom