Back for a second year.

Date : 18th 20th Sept 2020
Granite Square
Strontian
Argyll
PH36 4HZ
01967 402080
www.sunartcamping.co.uk

Set in the small, quiet village of Strontian, Sunart Camping is the ideal location for exploring the stunning,
unspoilt Ardnamurchan Peninsula, arguably the most beautiful area of Scotland.
Renowned for its abundant wildlife and its white sandy beaches, you won’t fail to be impressed.

The sea Loch Sunart is also a haven for otters, seals, oystercatchers, heron and curlew.
Sunart Camping is the ideal base for touring the Highlands of Scotland, the Isle of Mull and the Isle of Skye.

Campsite Amenities :
  • Picnic areas
  • Barbecue area
  • Bothy with log-burning stove
  • Washing up area
  • FREE hot showers
  • Drying Room
  • Fishing tackle hire
  • FREE hairdryers
  • Owner is Biker & has a workshop
  • Limited WiFi in owners Garden
  • Limited Mobile-phone service

The bothy has comfy seats , fridge , micro and tea / coffee . A nice warm place to spend an evening (or hide from midges

The site has limited numbers to a max of 55-60.
There are 2 cedar cabins available with underfloor heating,
1/ has bunk beds and a sofa sette, which will hold 3 people /4 at a push. £15PPPN
2/ has en-suite and shower facilities and max 6 people. £20PPPN
Camping £8PPPN

There will be a Barbecue on the Saturday night ( which is undercover in case of inclement weather) Burgers, chilli chicken, baked potatoes, salads, and tray bake cake for £10 PP.
Café and spar type shop within walking distance, also hotel.
Fuel also available on approach to Strontian at the village store. Open 08:00-19:00 Mon-Sat; 10:30-18:00 Sun
Cottage next to campsite which has 4 rooms. http://www.leacottage-bedbreakfast.co.uk/
Ride out to Mull on the Saturday, or explore the area yourselves, laid back, with no guided trips, just organise by ourselves in the morning or night before. I’ll be there from Friday afternoon, hope to see you there!

If you need anymore information, let me know.
Cheers Baz :thumby:

I'm in. :thumb2

Will set off earlier this time ;)

+1 for the Mull run

Are they doing the Chilli as well,,that was yummy :):)

Camping btw

Very welcome , thanks looking forward to it already, will start an attendees post :okay

Provisionally I'm in please :beerjug:

Stanley as last year too please :thumb

Last edited:
I'm at Sunart, Strontian at the mo .... just checking it out for y'all :D

:beerjug:

Would love to come, it depends if I am back from Alaska or not.... I won't know until the time. If we get really bad luck I won't be coming back at all. :D

pick up my gs750 at end of march this sounds like a good weekend and only a few hours up the road to Ardnamurchan

Would love to come, it depends if I am back from Alaska or not.... I won't know until the time. If we get really bad luck I won't be coming back at all. :D

pick up my gs750 at end of march this sounds like a good weekend and only a few hours up the road to Ardnamurchan

Just let me know and I'll add you both nearer the time :D

Certainly will, camping ?

Hard work running a National Event innit Baz :D

As GC says ... "It's like nailing jelly to the wall" :)

I've got one guy asking me how much the Hoodies are for the Dent Weekend ... the prices are on the feckin' thread :blast

Hard work running a National Event innit Baz :D

As GC says ... "It's like nailing jelly to the wall" :)

I've got one guy asking me how much the Hoodies are for the Dent Weekend ... the prices are on the feckin' thread :blast

Keeps us on our toes Micky !! :rolleyes::D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom