beMoto Insurance

My GS comes up as a GSA too on several sites.
Got renewal today after a phone call. Cover letter says underwriter AXA who i was with last year. Premium same as last year too which is around 150 more than ive been quoted elsewhere, figured it was because its AXA not the Markerstudy thats coming up with others.
Look through details and is actually West Bay, part of Marker Study. The very same company that is quote 150 cheaper. AXA on cover letter, Westbay on schedule? Not very impressed.

Regarding Be Moto i have been with them 3 years i think I always go with this thought "Your only insured until you make a claim" Anyway email acme 3 weeks ago saying auto renewal was going ahead d21/4/ can i check all notes and see any changes all was OK so didn't do anything then yesterday they took payment and I never lifted my finger easy! Im Happy so far so good.

Very true, you never really know until you make a claim.
Thanks for the reminder on the auto renew , just called them no and switched it off. Reduced premium by 80 quid while on the phone. Is for Titanium cover so I’ll ponder.
Apparently Axa wanted over £600 this year( quotes I’m getting from others are around 370)

Back
Top Bottom