beMoto Insurance

I took out a new policy with them yesterday to start on the 16th

No mention of the discount for Gser :(

Recently renewed with Bemoto. Great firm, wish i hd known of the discount. Oh. well :D

To be fair, I renewed only the other day and didn't know about the UKGSer discount either. BUT I sold the 800 last month, swopped it's plate on to my 650 Xcountry, no charge from BeMoto for doing that. Came to renew this month, thought it was a little expensive as now I'm not on a multi bike policy, main 'bike down from an 800 to just the 650 .... and reduced by forty quid :thumb

I don't want the cheapest insurance .... I want the best insurance :D

:beerjug:

I also don't want the cheapest but best insurance. But a Broker is a Broker, they are not the underwriters, so as long as the company you are put with isn't some unknown company, they insurance is insurance. Bennetts do not deal with back street insurance companies, so as they are cheaper then they get good reviews as well, a £100 in my pocket is better than in someones else

Just had a multibike quote from Dean for R1200RT and F650GS with their Titanium cover - Very sensible premium (with AXA) and certainly happy with their cusomer service.

Keep up the good work.

Just had a multibike quote from Dean for R1200RT and F650GS with their Titanium cover - Very sensible premium (with AXA) and certainly happy with their cusomer service.

Keep up the good work.

Thank you for the kind words, glad I could get you a good deal!

Dean, Renewed again with Bemoto through Scott today. Great customer service again and he managed to save a few quid again. Thanks, Roy

Thank you Dean for a great service today.
Very pleased with my policy and such an easy process to get great cover.
If this carries on I can see many years of a happy customer
Dan, Wigan.

Dean
Many thanks for the great price, policy cover and service you provided me this week for my renewal.
Will be giving you a call when the other bikes are due:thumb2
Cheers Scott

Mine is due 22nd March, will see whats on offer then :thumb:D

Did they send you the renewal in plenty of time? Mine is due 10th and I have had no sight of it; although I've already started on comparison sites. I PM'd Dean on here to find out when it is coming ...... :nenau

Did they send you the renewal in plenty of time? Mine is due 10th and I have had no sight of it; although I've already started on comparison sites. I PM'd Dean on here to find out when it is coming ...... :nenau

Yup got it yesterday. Dont worry your set to auto renew they said. Fuck them i specifically told them i never auto renew when i took policy out last year. So im on the blower quick like yesterday and told them (Bennetts)to stick their insurance when it expires. Got other quotes and took out new policy starting next month for £145 comp with protected NCB and a £350 excess. All the others wanted £600 excess. Policy is through Express Insurance and is with AXA. Incidentally Bennetts wanted £488

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Del,

I will wait to hear back then. I too opt out of Auto renew and just diarise my renewal date to ensure I check it. Prices seem to have dropped for me this year ...... :)

Thanks Del,

I will wait to hear back then. I too opt out of Auto renew and just diarise my renewal date to ensure I check it. Prices seem to have dropped for me this year ...... :)

Unfortunately Bemoto couldn’t offer me a competitive quote this year. Im happy with the price ive paid considering some peeps can’t even get a quote if they are in the SE. There are compensations too living oop north

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dean - Please respond .........

Dean

I have also PM'd you as well as making this post, could you respond please,

:)

Back
Top Bottom