beMoto Insurance

That’s about what they will pay out, if they do at all, after about a year.

Carole gash

They are a broker the same as Bemoto and Bennetts and the rest, they don't take a decision on how much they pay out, the insurance company does.

Dean,

I've sent you a PM.

For interest of others (FWIIW) - I didn't get a renewal notice via e-mail. Apparently a glitch, but Dean did contact me and apologise and try and sort it out. But by then I had made the usual enquiries and found BMW insurance to be the most competitive for me this year. The introductory discount offered to get new customers seem to make it that you need to change company each year.

So now just trying to sort out proof of NCB - it is a palaver but the savings are not insignificant.

:thumb2

Hi Guys

My name is Dean, I work for beMoto insurance. I spoke to Paul (BHT) today regarding insurance.

We are offering any member of this forum some discount on their insurance!

We offer a Titanium product for £40 which consists of

- Full UK breakdown (roadside, recovery, at home, onward travel and european)
-Personal accident cover up to £20,000
- Helmet and leathers up to £1500.

But for anyone who mentions this forum will get this bundle for £20. We offer as standard legal expenses up to £100,000 and 90 days european travel per TRIP.

We do not charge admin fees for mid term changes either! Any questions or to arrange a time to call for a quote drop me an email dean@bemoto.uk.

Happy riding.
Dean Mawby

Hi Dean

My insurance is due in May. I’ve always been with either Bennetts or Carol Nash. I’ll certainly give you a shout in a few weeks to see what Bemoto can do. :thumb

Cheers

Andy

Dean
Just placed my 2 bikes with Bemoto
Great service from Jak & (I think) Jonny who I spoke to today

Bemoto offered a top insurer, & great cover. Price was right too (obviously)

I got my Rally Raid 310 insured for 130 less than anywhere else.

Nice chat to guy on phone too.

It set for mods these guys are especially good

Another Satisfied Customer

My renewal from CN came in the post, so as normal, started to 'think' about changing (same every year but never get round to doing anything!)
Read the posts here and decided to give them a go.
A great service, very easy to deal with, and saved me over £300!
Another bonus...whilst on the phone...they didn't try to sell me insurance for everything else.

Keep safe all

Sensible Multi Bike Policy

I acquired a Ducati ST3 in addition to my GS.
Long story short Dean insured them both on one policy for less than I paid last year for just the GS, same cover, same insurer
It was £150 saving over next best offer & lower excess
Easy to deal with too.

Gave them a try for a quote
But they could not beat CN
Plus they would not cover me for Morocco
Always pays to shop around

My renewal from CN came in the post, so as normal, started to 'think' about changing (same every year but never get round to doing anything!)
Read the posts here and decided to give them a go.
A great service, very easy to deal with, and saved me over £300!
Another bonus...whilst on the phone...they didn't try to sell me insurance for everything else.

Keep safe all

When I renewed with direct line car insurance. They asked me if I wanted to insure the dog!!!! What a set of idiots, she can't even drive.

I’m impressed with them. Had my policy since September, and after using the online comparison sites to see the difference in price to change my bike over, was expecting the cost to be around £200 more, but they only charged £28, with no admin fee, as the policy is over half way through.

Any changes don’t attract admin fees, so if you add any accessories, just call them up and they’ll add them, at no charge (unless they’re performance enhancing).

Happy new Bemoto customer here , got quote for my 2018 ATAS after CN upped the renewal quote and BE were nearly half the cost. Swapped without a thought of askin CN for a requote given their robbin barstewards approach to the renewal, they must have been huffed as CN took a bit of prodding to supply the NCD statement.

Happy new Bemoto customer here , got quote for my 2018 ATAS after CN upped the renewal quote and BE were nearly half the cost. Swapped without a thought of askin CN for a requote given their robbin barstewards approach to the renewal, they must have been huffed as CN took a bit of prodding to supply the NCD statement.

I always keep the previous years NCB notice, just in case.

I always keep the previous years NCB notice, just in case.

CN do not provide NCD with renewal notice, other than on the “statement of fact” upon which renewal is based, this is not acceptable to new insurer.

Having said that, CN provided NCD proof quickly when I moved to Bemoto earlier this month

CN do not provide NCD with renewal notice, other than on the “statement of fact” upon which renewal is based, this is not acceptable to new insurer.

Having said that, CN provided NCD proof quickly when I moved to Bemoto earlier this month

Thats why ive kept my NCB notice from this year. Ive just renewed it for another year. So if they play silly buggers next year i have this year to fall back on. Most only accept nine years anyway, although i have 13 years without any claims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good service and price, less than I had before:thumb2. My previous insurance comp. Bikesure doubled my bike insurance.:nenau

Well, super chuffed with speaking to Dean. Definitely send him an email. I managed to get everything I wanted and have all questions answered.

Great reviews too.

Back
Top Bottom