beMoto Insurance

I took out a new policy with them yesterday to start on the 16th

No mention of the discount for Gser :(

Just came back to BeMoto on a multi bike policy for £255 with titanium package.
Luckily I remembered this thread and quoted it to Andrew who took my call and honoured the £20 discount.

As my bikes are ageing the full RAC breakdown package for U.K. and EU was a deciding factor.
Also 90 day full comprehensive Euro cover per TRIP.

Mention of the discount is from Dean on the first thread.

Patria o Muerte

I acquired a Ducati ST3 in addition to my GS.
Long story short Dean insured them both on one policy for less than I paid last year for just the GS, same cover, same insurer
It was £150 saving over next best offer & lower excess
Easy to deal with too.

One year on & couldn’t be more different.
Huge premium hike & terrible customer service.
Apparently it’s my fault they mis spelt my email address, twice over.
Then they quote me via a comparison site at £100 less than ‘their best price’.

Beginning to think I may have made a mistake chaging to BeMoto, yes they were slightly cheaper and do not charge for changes on the policy but they are a bit of a pain so far with regards to being slow answering E Mails and confirming if they have recieved them.

Time will tell

Yep, been with them 2yrs on a multi bike, this year price was daft! Went online through compare the market and insured 2 bikes separately, one with full no claims one with no no claims £200 cheaper, could have even saved £100 taking out be moto insurance as above online:blast

Shop around, they are a broker, they are not doing anyone any favours, just good marketing on here. They have never been competitive for me, but if it works for some great.

I have just got their Titanium package for a year on my 2 bikes.
This includes full RAC breakdown coverage foe U.K. & E.U.

It may prove beneficial with my old bikes if luck leaves me stranded. For example, the drive belt breaks on a Twin Cam Harley or rear drive bearing breaks on my 1150GS.

Anyone know the procedure to contact the RAC through BeMoto coverage whether home or abroad?

Thanks

Patria o Muerte

Anyone know the procedure to contact the RAC through BeMoto coverage whether home or abroad?

Thanks

Patria o Muerte

They sent me this ....

i-n3TVT5t-L.jpg

:beerjug:

BeMoto renewal quote arrived. £500.18 multi bike policy. Did 1000 miles last year due to pandemic and receive an 80% increase :nenau

Online comparison - £87. BeMoto quote for highest value bike? £135. Other two bikes added at standard reduced set fee.

I guess they have enough customers currently.

They appear to be not answering their phone at the moment. The website says they're doing everything via e-mail.

I filled in the contact for on their website several days ago about a possible change to my existing policy and I've not heard back from them.

They appear to be not answering their phone at the moment. The website says they're doing everything via e-mail.

I filled in the contact for on their website several days ago about a possible change to my existing policy and I've not heard back from them.

Got through today after a 6 minute wait , extra £8.96 to change from a £2300 to a £3300 bike for 11 months cover. Saving of £90 from previous insurer who would have charged me £45 to remove a bike yesterday and another £45 to put the new bike on today (as it would be two alterations)

Got through today after a 6 minute wait , extra £8.96 to change from a £2300 to a £3300 bike for 11 months cover. Saving of £90 from previous insurer who would have charged me £45 to remove a bike yesterday and another £45 to put the new bike on today (as it would be two alterations)

Ok thanks. I'll give it another go then.

If not use their call back option, they got back to me the other day within a couple of hours

Changed from Bemoto as they were way above comparison quotes
By that I mean 50% higher!!

I requested a quote for a renewal and green card from BeMoto yesterday. Quote was roughly the same as MCE ( they have high excess and bad attitude) so took the Bemoto. Asked them for a green card and they emailed it to me within the hour.

Can’t fault them.

The original post was from 2019. The Titanium package offered is now £30 - the discount is £10 off the current price.

I just renewed with bemoto and received 20 quid off titanium package.
Insured 2 bikes on multi policy, 2016 r1200gs and yyamaha fz1s. £218.

Back
Top Bottom