beMoto Insurance

I really wish that BEMOTO would sort out their act regarding sending out renewal qoutes, every other insurance broker I have ever been with whether it be for motorbikes, home,car or even travel insurance never fail to sent out renewal notices at least 3 if not 4 weeks before the policies expiry date .

This is acceptable and gives you a chance to get other quotes if you are not happy with the price or level of cover , I am sorry but anything less than 14 days is not acceptable

I had my renewal whilst swanning around Europe in early May, renewal due on 2nd June. Emailed as it was higher than a quote from Devitt. Reply within 24 hours, agreed lower premium and payment left my credit card yesterday.

I guess they just hate you :p

I had my renewal whilst swanning around Europe in early May, renewal due on 2nd June. Emailed as it was higher than a quote from Devitt. Reply within 24 hours, agreed lower premium and payment left my credit card yesterday.

I guess they just hate you :p

Good for you

You are right ….. but. I have a policy with them and needed to SPEAK with them about a problem
So the free market jive is not applicable. ….

but I bet you will stick with them next year, if they are the cheapest?

. 3 hours on hold .....no reply.

i had the same problem 3 weeks ago.i wont be renewing with bemoto , i had bought a second bike,when i got there i thought i had nothing more than to ring and ad it to my multibike policy,all afternoon stood on someones drive waiting for them to answer.

Spoke to them the other day ... twenty minutes waiting for an answer. I was doing other things while I waited, no problem.

Sorted, no issues :thumb

:beerjug:

Spoke to them the other day ... twenty minutes waiting for an answer. I was doing other things while I waited, no problem.

Sorted, no issues :thumb

Well done
I also did other things while I waited 4hrs 30 minutes:beerjug:::thumb

hold times

Hi guys

I am sorry for current hold times, due to the popularity of bemoto being sky high and MCE going bust causing us to become extremely busy (and absesne) we have been a bit short staffed, this is a good thing as a growing company that we have plenty of custom, we are on a massive recruitment drive, so this will settle down over the next few weeks, but if you guys email me directly at dean@bemoto.uk, I will arrange for someone to call you ASAP. Even if I am at home, the email will come to my personal phone and I will forward it on to someone who can call. Thank you for baring with us!

I had to ring them a couple of weeks ago about a query with my renewal (which came through in plenty of time).
It took about 45 - 50 minutes to get through but when I did the service was excellent.
I've come to accept that when I ring any business these days it's likely to take a long time to get through so I too put the phone on loudspeaker and potter about at other stuff until someone eventually answers.
But I am fortunate enough have the time to do that.

Needed to add a couple of bikes to my policy, rang and left my details.
Very helpful woman rang me back at 6pm and we completed the details no hassle.

SO THE RINGBACK DOES WORKS - give it time
Cheers Sam

Just been in touch with Bemoto .... change of 'bike, new policy ...

Couldn't have been easier, couldn't have been better :thumby:

Phoned them yesterday to speak about my renewal which was sent to me by e-mail a few days ago.

I was on hold for circa 5 mins (no issue) - chap I spoke to was very good and managed to beat the renewal ;) and also beat last years record low premium (for me anyway).

Phoned them yesterday to speak about my renewal which was sent to me by e-mail a few days ago.

I was on hold for circa 5 mins (no issue) - chap I spoke to was very good and managed to beat the renewal ;) and also beat last years record low premium (for me anyway).

Good one Bounce .... result :thumby:

Renewal in from Bemoto, policy itself cheaper than last year (higher excess) but with addition of titanium package more expensive, just have to decide as to its worth. Enquired about the discount (£20) initially offered to ukgser members in the first post by Dean Mawby but apparently this is no longer applicable. Maybe Dean should post up that this is now the case. Anyhoo, very helpful advisor so time enough yet to make a decision.

Back
Top Bottom