beMoto Insurance

DeanMawbyBemoto

Reaction score
Hi Guys

My name is Dean, I work for beMoto insurance. I spoke to Paul (BHT) today regarding insurance.

We are offering any member of this forum some discount on their insurance!

We offer a Titanium product for £40 which consists of

- Full UK breakdown (roadside, recovery, at home, onward travel and european)
-Personal accident cover up to £20,000
- Helmet and leathers up to £1500.

But for anyone who mentions this forum will get this bundle for £20. We offer as standard legal expenses up to £100,000 and 90 days european travel per TRIP.

We do not charge admin fees for mid term changes either! Any questions or to arrange a time to call for a quote drop me an email dean@bemoto.uk.

Happy riding.
Dean Mawby

Hi Guys

My name is Dean, I work for beMoto insurance. I spoke to Paul (BHT) today regarding insurance.

We are offering any member of this forum some discount on their insurance!

We offer a Titanium product for £40 which consists of

- Full UK breakdown (roadside, recovery, at home, onward travel and european)
-Personal accident cover up to £20,000
- Helmet and leathers up to £1500.

But for anyone who mentions this forum will get this bundle for £20. We offer as standard legal expenses up to £100,000 and 90 days european travel per TRIP.

We do not charge admin fees for mid term changes either! Any questions or to arrange a time to call for a quote drop me an email dean@bemoto.uk.

Happy riding.
Dean Mawby
Dear Dean,

Thank you for this information.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Just changed bikes and address on my BeMoto policy, no fuss, straightforward, No charges for changing address/bike and got a refund on policy as new bike was a lower risk etc. makes a refreshing change from all the other insurers :thumby:

Just had a quote for my R1250RT, higher compulsory excess and more expensive than IAM Surety and a lot more expensive than Bennetts, so like everything ring around as one size doesn't fit all :)

Just had a quote for my R1250RT, higher compulsory excess and more expensive than IAM Surety and a lot more expensive than Bennetts, so like everything ring around as one size doesn't fit all :)

I am a bad risk this year as I had a bump in the car last January - and I am a London-dweller. Bemoto £850 - Bennets £2370 with protected NCD. As Casbar says, one size does not fit all.

Glad we could help. Thank you for the feedback

It's not always about the headline price if you factor in free breakdown cover,modifications like for like ,free alterations to policy:,helmet/leather cover and personal accident cover etc! ;)

It's not always about the headline price if you factor in free breakdown cover,modifications like for like ,free alterations to policy:,helmet/leather cover and personal accident cover etc! ;)

You are correct, but you also don't want to pay for stuff you don't need. If you have a new bike, no need for breakdown cover. Kit cover is only valid if you have an accident, then if its not your fault your kit costs would be recovered from the third party. To be fair, Bemoto were in the same ball park as IAM surety, but IAM offer a price match. Bennetts were my best quote by over a £100 which includes Bike value, 2k worth of extras and legal, plus a £100 less compulsory excess. Still negotiating with IAM :)

Oh, right, new bikes don't ever break down then, eh?

Ditto, in fact, for all types of insurance cover. :D
He may have been referring to new bikes because they come with a warranty and breakdown cover

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Just had a chat with Matt at BeMoto, for a mid term adjustment, to change over to a G310R I've just bought, nice company to deal with and no cost for the change. :)

Renewed with Bemoto in December - good to deal with and a good price. No complaints at all.

Obviously missed out on the discount................I wonder if its retrospective???? Humm...:D

I took out a new policy with them yesterday to start on the 16th

No mention of the discount for Gser :(

I took out a new policy with them yesterday to start on the 16th

No mention of the discount for Gser :(

I guess you would have to ask, they're not about to ask everyone who 'phones them if they are on UKGSer ;)

Back
Top Bottom