Africa eco race

I know it’s a rubbish site, but I think you have to click on Africa race, 2020, site live, then media, then select bike. TBH it takes me a couple of attempts each evening, good luck.

I know it’s a rubbish site, but I think you have to click on Africa race, 2020, site live, then media, then select bike. TBH it takes me a couple of attempts each evening, good luck.

https://www.africarace.com/en/course/2020/home

Head to the site above - click on Edition 2020 - scroll down and on the l/h side under Africa Race 2020 select rankings from the menu....then select bike from the top l/h of the screen....voila

Lads are doing well...mid table :clap:clap:clap

F1971CD8-44DB-4EBD-84AA-6C126CC782CF.jpg

Just figured out the live tracker, Rog 137 looks to be ok and on the run in to the days finish, pretty cool eh.
Edit, Gary (141) is having a better day after loosing some time yesterday, he is currently a few places in front of Rog.

nice to see a glimpse of roger at the top of a dune , no smile yet !!

Looks like Gary has had a very good day today up 7 places (had a yonderman tripple for breaky maybe)
Rodger seems to have done even better up 9
Best of luck to all of um. I am sure a rest day will be handy

Go Roger I say. A damn fine chap. I always enjoyed his banter whether I was Desert Rose staff, a fellow competitor or a combination of both.

Gary on the other hand......the one liners get old over a week but still a top chap.

Bernie and Bernard, two of the Desert Rose mechanics on this edition of the rally are proper rally mechanics with heaps of experience. If they can’t sort a problem overnight it’s probably beyond anyone.

Keep on with the updates please Paintman. The pics are super too.

Good vid from Lyndon and his lot :

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sg9pVMYj9fs" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Still got a grin on his face :D
Looks like he's one of the 2% too
A "Rare" talent :D:D

Attachments

• Gaz 3.jpg
    Gaz 3.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 190
  • gaz AER.jpg
    gaz AER.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 170
Good on you Gary

I hope the hairdressing support wagon is keeping up.

Dash down crawl observe sights fire coffee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom