Morocco. Please help. New User.

butlers quest

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum but have friends who are members.

I'm a Gs Rider, but one of my friends through this forum

is taking in the delights of Morrocco. semi off-roading.

by transporting their bikes to Malaga (van) and then flying direct

Does anybody know of anyone who is doing a similar trip

or know of any way of getting a bike transferred to Malaga.

thanks a million

Butlers quest

Hi

Van

Santander Ride

France Ride

That’s about it really.

I rode 2 years ago, make it part of trip if you have time.

Or I’ll ride it down for you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did a 2 week Morocco tour with Motorrad back in Oct, starting and finishing at Malaga. Bike taken down on trailer by Motorrad as part of that tour, but I did look into “Bike Shuttle” taking it in their truck down to Toulouse - and then riding from there. Time was tight for me, so went with the trailer and Motorrad option, which was good - and cheaper than several other options. If time was no issue, like S92GS said, I’d take the ferry to Santander or Bilbao and ride from there....

Think “Bike shuttle” only operate in the summer season, so it depends on when yr mates trip is I guess....

I did a 2 week Morocco tour with Motorrad back in Oct, starting and finishing at Malaga. Bike taken down on trailer by Motorrad as part of that tour, but I did look into “Bike Shuttle” taking it in their truck down to Toulouse - and then riding from there. Time was tight for me, so went with the trailer and Motorrad option, which was good - and cheaper than several other options. If time was no issue, like S92GS said, I’d take the ferry to Santander or Bilbao and ride from there....

Think “Bike shuttle” only operate in the summer season, so it depends on when yr mates trip is I guess....

Thanks,

That's a great help. I will check it out.

Back
Top Bottom