BMW Event Garmisch 2020

All this chatter about going to Garmisch is making me jealous. Been for the last few years and loved it. But her who must be obeyed has put her food down and we are off to Mexico for a family holiday by the pool this year :green gri

Hopefully next year though...

As long as this bloody virus doesn’t cancel it I’ll be going early Wednesday morning. Normally go on from there through the alps or dolomites and work my way back through France and or Germany.

Will be a big one this year if it does goes ahead, 20th event and GS anniversary

2022 Motorrad Days in Berlin looks like it could be a goer. Have been toying with going for a few weeks now, and providing covid or a world war does not get in the way, will probably give it a go. Hopefully more details on the event will be published soon. Just need to plan an interesting route from Calais Euro Tunnel.

2022 Motorrad Days in Berlin looks like it could be a goer. Have been toying with going for a few weeks now, and providing covid or a world war does not get in the way, will probably give it a go. Hopefully more details on the event will be published soon. Just need to plan an interesting route from Calais Euro Tunnel.

I'll look for you when I'm there.

How will I recognise you????

I'll be there so if you find me I'll take you to him, I'll also be on a bmw

We were there last Saturday....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx860siDUOY

Enjoyed it very much.... lots to see in a great setting.:thumby:

I was there too and I was very disappointed!
All indoors was just a bike show and about 100 of the bikes were dealer and custom house versions of the R18.
There was also an Ineos Grenadier there. Why?
A couple of interesting things outside but not a lot.
4 bier sellers, with not enough staff at any of them, were way short of how many there needed to be.

I spoke with a couple of Germans who were at G-P in 2019 and they said it was so much better there.

I won't be back.

Back
Top Bottom