Germany spring 2021

daviedevs

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I am planning a short trip to Germany in late May 2021. 6/7 days Max.

Staying at a biker BnB I believe it would be ideal for first timers wanting to do the European thing.

Feel free to message me for information if you are interested.

I would be up for a 6 day trip to Germany next year.
I don't do camping so BnB/hotel/motel is perfect.
Keep me posted?
New to the forum so not sure yet how things work and still finding my way round....

For info: We did a trip to Germany in May a few years ago - tour round the Dambusters dams then a couple of days in Black Forest. Lovely roads and scenery, BUT.... I have never seen so much rain! And the higher roads on Black Forest (and Vosges on way home) were still lined with deep banks of snow. We camped in Black Forest and I've never been so cold in my life. The tents were covered with ice in the morning; not just a bit of frost, but thick clear ice! I'm not sure if we were just unlucky with the weather that year.

Was still an enjoyable trip, but my advice would be to take decent waterproofs and lots of warm clothes!

I would be up for a 6 day trip to Germany next year.
I don't do camping so BnB/hotel/motel is perfect.
Keep me posted?
New to the forum so not sure yet how things work and still finding my way round....

There is a very good Germany section, with all sorts of ideas and suggestions on (simple) trips into the western side of Germany, which really isn’t so very far away. Some idiot created them, so you might as well use them.

Here’s an example: https://www.ukgser.com/forums/showt...-different-three-hours-due-east-of-Luxembourg

Back
Top Bottom