Kurviger - Topology graph - In miles not km’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khulu

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
The topology graph always indicates km now and not miles even when my route is "optioned" for miles. It used to display the altitudes with miles along the bottom. What happened?

Last edited by a moderator:
The topology graph always indicates km now and not miles even when my route is "optioned" for miles. It used to display the altitudes with miles along the bottom. What happened?

Brexit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

That'll be Brexit! :D (Fair play, Nin beat me to it!)

I have the answer, which I found on the Kurviger forum:

Question:
I like the elevation window on the web page but the distance units are always displayed in kilometers/meters on the elevation map and on the location point on the map as you move you mouse across the elevation display. I have my units set to miles/feet but the display is kilometers/meters.

Answer:
Yes this is currently a limitation of the elevation display. This is something we do have on the todo list, but I am not sure when we can change this as there are some dependencies that make it harder to change.

Translated into UKGSer speak: “We know. We can’t be arsed. Put up with it or feck off”

I have the answer, which I found on the Kurviger forum:

Question:

Answer:

Translated into UKGSer speak: “We know. We can’t be arsed. Put up with it or feck off”

Thank you kind sir.

Strange how it used to work fine!

Thank you kind sir.

Strange how it used to work fine!

Welcome.

I guess they changed something else in the software’s integration with the map data or the map maker’s data changed, leading to the glitch. Or they just screwed it up and can’t be arsed sorting out, a la Brexit.

So I was right (and Posh Pete)

Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom