MOTOALI is at Haybuck Meadow,Lower Woodside LU14DJ

ps55wa

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just had some work done here this morning. About half the labour costs of a main dealer. This used to be MOTOSCOT but Steve has now set up in Wales. Ally Campbell has stayed on and kept the business going at the original premises in Woodside near Luton under the new name. I've been using these guys for years. Ally & Steve's knowledge of Beemers and Honda's is well known. A great experience this morning and I thought worthy of a mention!

NOTE Title should read MOTOALLY !

Last edited:
I can also vouch for Ally. Both myself and my wife use him to service our bikes. Knowledgeable, friendly, good value, helpful.....what's not to like :beerjug:

I too have used MotoAlly this week. A nice guy to deal with and very reasonable too.
Highly recommended.

Me too - Ally is a top chap, very helpful - he even came to my house to rescue my DIY efforts when I didn't have the right tool required for the job! Decent guy, and I know since Covid he will be happy to have more business.

A nice guy to deal with and very reasonable too.

He is a very nice chap, always a pleasure to bring the bike to him.
I'm sorry to say that he closed down the activity because of reduced business during covid. I sent him an email a couple of weeks ago to book in the GS and he said that he is back to his previous job as HGV driver.
He as an account in here if I remember correctly. He can confirm in case.

As per Alastair's email to me on October 26th, yes.

I always used to go to Motoscot and Motoally. Real shame Ally stopped. Where do you go now? I’m based in Luton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom