Gone and done it

Prob old news but just seen ‘spy’ pics (yeah, right) of the incoming Multistrada V4. Bound to be silly money. I hope they make a bit more room for a pillion to sit in comfort and proper luggage. Otherwise it’ll carry on being a rider only bike and off my radar. I dont suppose they’ll do that though. Always feel sorry for Multi pillions when I see them - there are loads of better bikes for 2 up. Great bikes though. I loved my 2010 S but got fed up with the furnace under the seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prob old news but just seen ‘spy’ pics (yeah, right) of the incoming Multistrada V4. Bound to be silly money. I hope they make a bit more room for a pillion to sit in comfort and proper luggage. Otherwise it’ll carry on being a rider only bike and off my radar. I dont suppose they’ll do that though. Always feel sorry for Multi pillions when I see them - there are loads of better bikes for 2 up. Great bikes though. I loved my 2010 S but got fed up with the furnace under the seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

£24k I reckon, and that’s before you put any accessories on it.

After wanting a Ducati for a few years, I’ve finally bitten the bullet and ordered this. Although the weight isn’t that much less than my KTM, it’s much lower down, so a lot more manageable, and easier to push around etc.

I looked at the 950S, had a test ride on that and a couple of variants of the 1260, and couldn’t notice any difference, once riding, as these lose their weight as soon as you set off. Plus I’d miss the torque, as I noticed the 950 needed to be worked through the gears more. It’s probably the more sensible option, but life’s too short to be sensible, it might be my last bike.

Managed to get a decent (ish :eek:) deal on this, as the world is about to end, and we’re only here once.

It may never arrive, as we’re waiting for it to come from Italy, but I thought I’d do my bit to support their economy, while I can. :D

I’m in hospital for a couple of operations at the end of the month anyway, so no drama if it takes a bit longer to arrive.

wow this bick is amezing i wish my boyfriend purchase it and we will take a long ride

I reckon a Multistrada V4 could well be my next bike. It sounds incredibly appealing. I love my GS1250 but I think the V4 would be an upgrade!

I reckon a Multistrada V4 could well be my next bike. It sounds incredibly appealing. I love my GS1250 but I think the V4 would be an upgrade!

A monkey bike would be an upgrade! :D

Test riding a multi GT tomorrow.

anyone heard of any significant deals being bandied about, i may want to use some leverage on price.

Test riding a multi GT tomorrow.

anyone heard of any significant deals being bandied about, i may want to use some leverage on price.

Ducati don’t really do big discounts. They’re doing £1k of free accessories at the moment, so you may be able to get that off the bike, depending on your dealer.

Back
Top Bottom