Spain to Morocco - Corona virus - Ferries cancelled

I may be a ‘Knob-head’ but I’ve been through Ceuta twice and to get there you do need a boat.

Hurr.....got you there Sarge.....no wonder you never made detective ......:D

Feckin ‘banana bunch’ I’d rather be a water fairy, and that’s saying something!

Million dollar question, when does anyone thing the boarder will open?

Spain are talking about a 15 day lock down (but could be longer) and Morocco has talked about 15 days.

I'm due to go in 21 days. Anyone got any bets as to whether I make it??????:nenau

I wouldn’t put any money on it!
I have trips planned in May and June (France/Spain\Portugal) and I think they will be unlikely.

Latest news.

As of midnight tonight all bars and restaurants in Spain will be closed until further notice.

A state of emergency is being declared by the Prime Minister and more info will follow tomorrow.

https://www.politico.eu/article/spain-declares-state-of-alarm-over-coronavirus/

I’m not reading that the closures will affect all of Spain. Just the Valencia region and Ibiza and Mallorca.
We are in Utrera, Andalucia, tonight on our way to Seville by Sunday. The plan is to head to Portugal by train and taxi??

I’m not reading that the closures will affect all of Spain. Just the Valencia region and Ibiza and Mallorca.
We are in Utrera, Andalucia, tonight on our way to Seville by Sunday. The plan is to head to Portugal by train and taxi??

The entry on the N332 FB page about all bar and restaurants closing from midnight tonight has been removed, which would indicate that they either made a mistake or that they let the cat out of the bag before the Spanish Government make their official emergency measures known tomorrow. Time will tell.

My visiting area of Murcia (Mazarron and Aguilas) is now posted as "In Lockdown" I think it sounds too American and panicky so lets call it in quarantine.
I have put my usual trip back like in the delayed as I dont want to get stuck over there
Stay safe folks and watch out for each other

We were due to travel to the Murcia region for a month this Monday (16th) but have now taken the decision to cancel.

Back
Top Bottom