Punchbowl Meet April 7th Tuesday Night

RPMDAKAR

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi, a change of evening for April due to Easter looming up on Friday and if Corona Virus regulations don't interfere. heres hoping for some decent weather and with the clocks going forward a chance to see where we are going!

Govt Recommendations

What with all the argy bargy about Covid 19 and the advice regarding meetings at Pubs Clubs & Restaurants how does everyone feel about the April meet, should we go ahead in the light of all the Experts?

I doubt that the place will even be open for business. Perhaps it's for the best to postpone the meet for the moment. Lynn and I will certainly miss our Wednesday evening carvery (and the company, of course).

Sense prevails

Zach & I have discussed the meet venue/dates and have decided to comply with the Govt recommendations. Shame, just as the nights are getting lighter and the weather a bit better. Thanks for all the support and we are sure come the day when this is a ll sorted we can get back round the table again.

Zach & I have discussed the meet venue/dates and have decided to comply with the Govt recommendations. Shame, just as the nights are getting lighter and the weather a bit better. Thanks for all the support and we are sure come the day when this is a ll sorted we can get back round the table again.

Sounds wise, keep safe all

Back
Top Bottom