Stelvio probably the most famous pass in the Alps

June last year, amazing how snow hangs around, if you go late May often some of the high passes are still closed

I did Stelvio in late June a few years back and there was a blizzard going on when we got to the top.

Fluela pass - same trip, same weather.

Picos - last year in June. Bloody snowing heavily again.

There's a common denominator here.....I must be a snow magnet. I'm going to take my heated gloves when we go to the Alps this year.

Well, I have been riding GS's for 15 year and just picking up a R1250GSA on Saturday assuming it passes the PDI with the brakes today.

Safe riding

It doesn’t make a great deal of difference what bike you ride for 15 years, 50 years or 10 minutes. If you had a Honda, would you post the films in the Honda forum instead.

You have now discovered the Vlogs section, post as many as you like. It was why it was created. It saves clogging up other bits of the forum with usually very badly created films of blokes failing to make overtakes, whilst the viewing feels dizzy, as the bod has attached his Box Brownie to his head and we get every view of the sky or his sat Nav as he gasps at them in slack mouthed wonder.

Enjoy your travels and film making.

Well, I have been riding GS's for 15 year and just picking up a R1250GSA on Saturday assuming it passes the PDI with the brakes today.

Personally i like watching other peoples trips, it gives you idea's for future stuff, was hoping to do Norway this year from another video i have seen from a GS rider

Paul i was riding with spent a lot of timing editing the video, its free, and he doesn't make any money out of it so i don't really see what the problem is

Try watching the Norway trip Fraser put together, its done as a couple so you might not like that, but really well produced

Its better on a smart TV if you have one, search Travels on my Motorbike or click the link on here

https://youtu.be/3vlfsyrdUFY?t=1

Safe riding

Don't take any notice of Wapping, he tours every corner of this site looking for people to put down to feed his superiority complex, especially newcomers or those who don't suit his taste. He's mistakenly under the impression he has a sense of humour that we all need to enjoy on a daily basis. If you tell him to Fuck Off he'll probably move on.

Don't take any notice of Wapping, he tours every corner of this site looking for people to put down to feed his superiority complex, especially newcomers or those who don't suit his taste. He's mistakenly under the impression he has a sense of humour that we all need to enjoy on a daily basis. If you tell him to Fuck Off he'll probably move on.

He is without doubt the biggest troll on here.

Back
Top Bottom